Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is bigger better
There's a bit of truth in everything that's been said. Size does matter "to a point" if you're looking for a hookup, size matters, if youve met the perfect guy in the world, then that requirement starts slipping because your level of enjoyment requires different things. With the hookup guy, youre just looking for the best sexual experience without the emotions, a bigger dick usually helps here, versus having love with your partner, your enjoyment of sex with them doesn't come out of how big he is moreso that you love who they are and your sex is an expression of that love

I still stand by my comment. Size isnt a big issue with me. I would much rather have a guy with a smaller dick and an amazing personality then a guy with a huge dick with a horrible personality.

I think 5 inches is not small at all as average is only 5 inches anyways. Confusedmile:

I think that you should be happy with what you have

In a long term relationship I think that most sex stuff like penis size or how fast someone cums matter VERY little.

In a hookup it matters a little bit, but still if it's at least reasonable then it'll get the job done.

BobInTampa Wrote:Again, i'm calling "Shenanagans" on so many of the "size dosn't matter" replies. Let's be honest guys, and i don't care if you're single or in an LTR like i am, If you could add 1" to your lover you would! If you were seeing two guys who were IDENTICAL in their looks, attitude, passion, etc and one had a 4" cock and the other had an 8" cock - and remember both men are IDENTICAL - 90% of us would choose the guy with the bigger cock.

Is cock size THE determining factor in the success of an LTR - NO, but let's not fool each other, bigger isn't "better" it's BIGGER! Smile

I think there are cases when too much is not such a good thing. :biggrin:

Story Wrote:There's a bit of truth in everything that's been said. Size does matter "to a point" if you're looking for a hookup, size matters, if youve met the perfect guy in the world, then that requirement starts slipping because your level of enjoyment requires different things. With the hookup guy, youre just looking for the best sexual experience without the emotions, a bigger dick usually helps here, versus having love with your partner, your enjoyment of sex with them doesn't come out of how big he is moreso that you love who they are and your sex is an expression of that love

And again, there is the amount of experience that goes with the attraction in question. A big guy with little or no experience might make a real mess of the hookup while an experienced little bugger might be just the thing. Isn't that why people hire prostitutes?

I think 6 - 8 is fine. anything bigger or smaller just wont do.

Depends ultimately what you are looking for.

I personally look for more than a penis when it comes to men. I am more or less a 'whole package' shopperWink

While the idea of a large endowment to play with can be hot, I suspect that those who DO find such end up finding that their eyes are bigger than there.... um... whatever opening they offer to receive.

One of my buddies from way back was 'well endowed' and his largest complain about "willing" participants is that once they got to the bed room they decided it was too much.

His second largest complaint was that he was never certain if the guy he was with was dating him or just his penis.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Depends ultimately what you are looking for.

I personally look for more than a penis when it comes to men. I am more or less a 'whole package' shopperWink

While the idea of a large endowment to play with can be hot, I suspect that those who DO find such end up finding that their eyes are bigger than there.... um... whatever opening they offer to receive.

One of my buddies from way back was 'well endowed' and his largest complain about "willing" participants is that once they got to the bed room they decided it was too much.

His second largest complaint was that he was never certain if the guy he was with was dating him or just his penis.

I am with you. I look for the package, and only rarely is the size of the cock the package. However, that said, I like them cut, pretty, and rock hard.

Perhaps endowed men do have a problem finding a bottom. I have seen a some that I would not let in the back door. Guys with big cocks can be hard to read. I have been told by some who would seem to know that big guys get tired of blow jobs, and cock worship. Fucking could be a problem. Unless they find someone as big as they are, they would seem limited in relationship opportunities.

I knew a guy they called needle dick because he was small. Some complained that needle dick hurt them when they were fucked. At the same time I heard a couple guys say needle dick was the hottest fuck they ever had. He knew what he was doing to please a butt. While I knew needle dick, we were not each others type so our interaction stayed social.

I am interested in more information about guys with small cocks. I do not see a small cock as a trick disqualifier. I would imagine there are others like myself who have gone home with some beauties that did little more than lay there with the words "do me" in their eyes. I get a guy like that, I give them a hand job, which usually pisses them off, and they leave, which if fine by me. Anyone goes home with me, they better be as interested in my pleasure as they are in their own. I don't abide users. I put them in their place.