Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he? Am I? F*ck.
Well, I followed every twist and turn of this thread. I've just read it from beginning to end, and it was like a short story with a happy ending.

Now comes the hard part, I suppose, the working out how it's going to work out, if it's going to work out and all of that. But revel in what you've got for the moment. Life, really, offers so few moments of real joy, when all is said and done, so enjoy the place you're in at the moment.

Be honest.

Liam Wrote:He spent the night here to "take care of me" because of my fever yesterday. It happened so fast, but we ended up making out! I just woke up next to him, I couldn't be happier Smile
It made my week/month/year lol
Holy crap that's freaking awesome news! Congratulations!

ToddYoung Wrote:Well, I followed every twist and turn of this thread. I've just read it from beginning to end, and it was like a short story with a happy ending.

Now comes the hard part, I suppose, the working out how it's going to work out, if it's going to work out and all of that. But revel in what you've got for the moment. Life, really, offers so few moments of real joy, when all is said and done, so enjoy the place you're in at the moment.

Be honest.

I think the hardest part now is trying to decide what we'll do. None of us is completely out, and he hasn't told anyody but me.
I don't know if this would last long as a secret, so I guess we have a lot to talk about. I won't come to this topic with him for some time, I just want to enjoy the moment for now...

Maybe next week?