Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he gay.....REALLY? -- Stereotypes
OlderButWiser Wrote:Dick dancing?

I have this picture in my mind right now, that you don't wana know about PMSL...

Anyway, to the OP, its dangerous to stereotype. Period.

I once was sure a co-worker was gay, from his mannerisms, the way he talked, the whole works. Screaming queen just about described him.

Imagine my shock when he turned up to the company Christmas party with his WIFE. My GADAR collapsed out of shock!

Stereotyping is just another way of discriminating, we all do it to a degree, but do it at your own risk.

ObW
X

Dick Dancers are gay male strippers.
At least, thats what we call them here in the South.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbBW2S9NgH1QAG-UBgH9x...xwlOapoVV8]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dick Dancers are gay male strippers.
At least, thats what we call them here in the South.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbBW2S9NgH1QAG-UBgH9x...xwlOapoVV8]

Ew, wouldn't the money get all sweaty and stinky?

I never got the concept of putting money on a sweaty, stank ass stripper x.x . Not that the Stripper is a dirty person, just after like 2 hours of dancing, you're bound to work up a sweat and acquire a smell and just ew and than you wanna swathe me in my rent money, so when my land lord receives his payment, he can smell my bodily odours and have some of my excrement to use in his satanic rituals of lust for me...

Could just be me.. but conceptually... it's just not practical for me or my land lords safety and general hygienic virtue....
Hypnotized-smiley

And only Divinity knows where the hell that money has been...

#Team Plastic *Swipe*

:p

Indeed, physical currency is already filthy - passed from hand to hand countless times, hands that have been sneezed and coughed into, that have touched bathroom doorknobs and toilet handles sprinkled with fecal matter, that have shaken other hands and thus finger-swapped their phlegm rot...etc etc etc

Miles Wrote:Indeed, physical currency is already filthy - passed from hand to hand countless times, hands that have been sneezed and coughed into, that have touched bathroom doorknobs and toilet handles sprinkled with fecal matter, that have shaken other hands and thus finger-swapped their phlegm rot...etc etc etc

Excuse me MiMi as I proceed to promptly vomit vehemently all across my Table...

Or as we called it here, "Go Europe" .
(not the continent/ethnic group)

How gross MiMi... I have worked with guts and broken legs and missing body parts...of Animals, but that is just gross...

For Shame MiMi... For Shame
:crying-and-sorry-li

lol

Sylph Wrote:Excuse me MiMi as I proceed to promptly vomit vehemently all across my Table...

Or as we called it here, "Go Europe" .
(not the continent/ethnic group)

How gross MiMi... I have worked with guts and broken legs and missing body parts...of Animals, but that is just gross...

For Shame MiMi... For Shame
:crying-and-sorry-li

lol

Hey don't shoot the messenger here, blame the inventors of coins and paper money! :p

MiMi and SiSi......

y'all jus nassy

MisterTinkles Wrote:MiMi and SiSi......

y'all jus nassy

I am...somewhat...Half half Big Grin I can be pretty stereotype sometimes, but sometimes I'm total anti-stereo type.....I was the least expected to be gay in my group of 'male' friends LOL

Kenny221 Wrote:I am...somewhat...Half half Big Grin I can be pretty stereotype sometimes, but sometimes I'm total anti-stereo type.....I was the least expected to be gay in my group of 'male' friends LOL

No babes, looking at the Sig gurl, you was the most expected, I mean Sis, the "beard rub".

GAY

lol.

Just kidding Kenny gurl, you are a big tough strong man...grr Forgive-me-smiley

I'm sorry, you're just too adorable! Those little cheeks and shy disposition! Awz You're like a Marshmellow Hands-make-heart

:hello-handsome-smil

Tinkles, suck a goose egg!!

Don't be jealous of MiMi and I's Love!

You'll never understand our Bond!

Right MiMi?
[Image: boy_kissing_girl.jpg]

(By the way, you're the boy MiMi Im-blushing-smiley )

(and side note: Isn't this the most adorable picture ever, omgggg!! :crying-and-sorry-li )