Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he gay? or just lonely?
Hi all,

I'm back. Last time I posted about coming out to my best friend and whether he is gay or not here: http://gayspeak.com/need-your-advice/144...e-him.html

This time, I really need a lot of comments and opinions on this complicated situation. I dont know what to do. Let me tell you here:

Last January, I came out of closet to this friend of mine. He is the only one who knows that I am gay, not even my parents. And he said that he is "not gay."

He was kinda mad at me of not telling him that i'm Gay at first we met, but he said he understood. We were still friends, but during the first two months after that day. We didn't hang out as much as we used to like last year. And I knew that it was going to happen, if he is not gay. And it was all my fault.

BUT! something happens again. Last one and a half month, he is back and hang out alot like normal. And we are close again. This time, I can talk to him about anything I want, there's no wall between us. I still love him though, eventhough I know that he is not gay.

Then two weeks ago, he told me that he now has a girlfriend, she studies in different states, but they are from same hometown. I congrat him. And I told him, I like one girl too...

One day, he texted me that he wanted to sleepover at my place with me. This is the first time in 3 months. I was so surprised, and I said okay.

We slept on the same bed, like we used too. He was topless, he said becoz it was hot. As usual, I hug him when he asleep. And this time I kiss his back and hug him even stronger. And what surprised me was, he turned around and hug me back and he even cross his leg over my body. It was a good feeling. I didnt sleep all night. I look at his face and I kiss on his cheek. I touch his body and I started to rub on his back. He did the same to me. I thought to myself, may be he was dreaming or something.
Then I started playing and rubbing his chest and nipples. I also touched his ass and I tried to go for the front, but he stopped me. Then we sleep, hugging each other.

In the morning, when he woke up, he asked me what happened last night and I told him everything that I did to him. He wasnt mad at all. and he laughed and said "it felt good right" I said yes (this is my first time that I have done something sexual, I know its naive, but yeah i never done it before).

Then he said "I need to take a revenge on you," he started playing and rubbing my nipples. I was shocked at first, but it felt really good. Then we take turns, he asked me to do it to him too. I can tell that he got horny when I did it to him. And then he asked me do I wanna experience something new? then he licked my nipples. And I did it to him too. When I did it to him, I was laying over on top of him, which I can feel that his penis is erecting, so I play around with his penis. Then back to his turn, he licked my nipples and he saw my dick was hard, so he asked me whether he can take off my boxer. So I said yes.
Then he started to masturbate. Then I finish.

I REALLY NEED YOU GUYS OPINIONS. Is he gay? but he doesn't want people to know? or he's just being very good friend of mine, coz he knows that Im not going to go out of closet and I will never really satisfied with girls, so he wanted to help? Or he's just lonely?
I'm so confused. Please help!

Maybe he just wanted to experiment, only he can answer that question.

Edit: In high school I had a similar kind of casual sexual relationship with a friend who is straight, people do just experiment sometimes and can still be straight.

Nobody know if he is gay - only he knows.

Only having sex is not a good sign if someone is gay or whatever. I know that really strong heterosexual male friends have not a big problem with male/male-sex. Its just a bit better friendship with a bit sports Wink The problem starts if one of both are in love... the gay with the heterosexual guy or the heterosexual guy with a women. In this situation it is very important that nobody starts to be jealous and that the can hold their friendship in a good way.
I see the problems more on YOUR side... are you strong enough to handle the situation if your friend decides for a heterosexual life ? Can you be the friend he needs if he don´t have sex with you because he has maybe a gf ? If you think that such a situation maybe hurts you, you should stop sexual contacts with him... tell him why .. and be just a good friend.

Difficult to say. I believe, as do the others, that he was maybe just experimenting. He obviously realises that you are comfortable with him touching your body, since you initiated the touching by hugging him etc... Maybe he feels very comfortable with his sexuality too. Apparently you didn't kiss (which would be one thing that might lead to thinking he's gay or bisexual) so as far as we know, it's just a couple of guys masturbating and playing about with their bodies.
The question is, what do you read into this??
How does it make you feel to let him play with your body and possibly your brain (heart)?

Well, I think that you should wait for a little bit more and keep the affectionate stuff going, and if every time he responds the same way and stays very affectionate in a sexual even way with you, then maybe you should talk to him about it and ask him what he sees it as. I mean, you probably shouldn't be like "DOes this mean that you like me?", but you should just ask him what his actions mean.

OrphanPip Wrote:Maybe he just wanted to experiment, only he can answer that question.

Edit: In high school I had a similar kind of casual sexual relationship with a friend who is straight, people do just experiment sometimes and can still be straight.

Ok, but experiment... doesnt it take only once? because we went out again last week somewhere. we slept in a hotel with another friend. three of us with two beds. i was sleeping on the floor near him. i touched his hand before i went to sleep. he puts his hand down to me and let me play around with it. then i start kissing and rubbing again on his hand. then he tried to put his finger into my mouth. so i suck his finger. then.... he started playing with my nipples again......

i dont know what's going on with him.

fenris Wrote:Nobody know if he is gay - only he knows.

Only having sex is not a good sign if someone is gay or whatever. I know that really strong heterosexual male friends have not a big problem with male/male-sex. Its just a bit better friendship with a bit sports Wink The problem starts if one of both are in love... the gay with the heterosexual guy or the heterosexual guy with a women. In this situation it is very important that nobody starts to be jealous and that the can hold their friendship in a good way.
I see the problems more on YOUR side... are you strong enough to handle the situation if your friend decides for a heterosexual life ? Can you be the friend he needs if he don´t have sex with you because he has maybe a gf ? If you think that such a situation maybe hurts you, you should stop sexual contacts with him... tell him why .. and be just a good friend.

It's something weird going on. Now I have a feeling towards him, I love him and I want him. BUT! I always tell myself that it is impossible, because he is not gay and he will not live with me forever. so, i guess i will be okay if i see him with his gf making out. And yes, he has a gf already, but she doesnt live here though.

I guess he cares about me? but not like girlfriend boyfriend thing... just very good friend...

princealbertofb Wrote:Difficult to say. I believe, as do the others, that he was maybe just experimenting. He obviously realises that you are comfortable with him touching your body, since you initiated the touching by hugging him etc... Maybe he feels very comfortable with his sexuality too. Apparently you didn't kiss (which would be one thing that might lead to thinking he's gay or bisexual) so as far as we know, it's just a couple of guys masturbating and playing about with their bodies.
The question is, what do you read into this??
How does it make you feel to let him play with your body and possibly your brain (heart)?

I feel good staying with him. No matter what. I like him so much.

I hope there's miracle LOL

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Well, I think that you should wait for a little bit more and keep the affectionate stuff going, and if every time he responds the same way and stays very affectionate in a sexual even way with you, then maybe you should talk to him about it and ask him what he sees it as. I mean, you probably shouldn't be like "DOes this mean that you like me?", but you should just ask him what his actions mean.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. May be when we meet again, if he still does the same thing, I'll ask him

Might be or might not. I wish I had an experince like that but oh well none of my friends are that uh I dont eve know lol