Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he interested? Should I pursue him?
So I just realized this thread,had I known he has a boyfriend,I would have replied differently in your other thread.

I'm not clear what your stand is on having a relationship with a partnered man,but you had sex anyway,so I guess it's not that strict.

If he's up to an open relationship,I guess there's an opening there. But most open relationship that I heard of don't involve emotional connection with the third party,correct me if I'm wrong.

You should really clear up his status with his boyfriend,whether his boyfriend knows about his flings or not,what's their arrangements if they're indeed in an open relationship,etc etc. Then you'll get a better view on where you stand in his eyes.

Run away from this guy.

He's on Grindr and cheating on his current boyfriend. If he's "always on Grindr " (your words) I'm willing to bet that you are NOT the only guy he's seeing on the side.

And if your relationship develops, and he leaves his boyfriend for you (doubtful) what will happen is you'll be the one being cheated on.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:Run away from this guy.

He's on Grindr and cheating on his current boyfriend. If he's "always on Grindr " (your words) I'm willing to bet that you are NOT the only guy he's seeing on the side.

And if your relationship develops, and he leaves his boyfriend for you (doubtful) what will happen is you'll be the one being cheated on.

I have thought of the above already but I have strong feelings for him already. We message each other quite often when I am not over there.

I feel so lost - I know he is just sneaking out to see me. But when I see him I feel so comfortable around him.

I know he is unlikely going to leave his boyfriend but isn't the fact that he is sneaking out means there is some problems with their relationship already?

I am not trying to break them up but I only want to see him when he can.

Adrian12345 Wrote:I know he is unlikely going to leave his boyfriend but isn't the fact that he is sneaking out means there is some problems with their relationship already?

I am not trying to break them up but I only want to see him when he can.

The fact that he is sneaking out means that his maturity level is so low he can't have an adult conversation with his boyfriend to discuss the (maybe) problems in their relationship, and he's not man enough to just end it.

If they break up and you end up with him, you can expect the same treatment from him.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

He has a boyfriend so is a cheater, and I do not think he really is any good for you, most likely was just after sex. Best to let him go and find someone better who will really care for you.

Congratulations, you're on your way to become into a masochist and not in a Subspacefeelsgood way, What do you want us to tell you? you know what you're doing is wrong, not only to you but to the unsuspecting boyfriend and here you are, understand, he has a boyfriend, he's a fucking douchebag who doesn't care about hurting his boyfriend or your feelings, he just want to "feel good", wether he leaves or stays with his boyfriend it will not end well to you, like you say in the very, veeeeery slight possibility he leaves his boyfriend for you, he will most likely he will continue to chat and sex up other dudes besides you.

"I am not trying to break them up but I only want to see him when he can. "

Sorry I have no pity for cheaters, good bye.