Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is immigration within the EU too liberal?
Their biggest problem currently is the fact they have a horrible setup with the Euro. This makes any immigration problems related to work far worse. There are also blood and soil issues. Something the US and Canada don't have.

Tulloni Wrote:Its a difficult issue, but on the whole I am against the EU and the amount of immigration into the UK is absolutely stupid. When I go to Paris the predominate language I hear spoken on the streets is French, the mother language of France. When I walk around the streets of London do I hear much English spoken? No! I hear a lot of Polish, Farsi, Russian, Mandarin, Italian, Urdu, Spanish, etc. and not one word of English! You've now got the absurd situation of one street in a London surburb speaking Polish, the next street speaking mainly Russian, and the next street along speaking mainly Punjabi, etc. How does this encourage integration? Its full-scale ghetto-isation. I am sorry but there's no other word for it.
In some parts in Paris, you can't hear a word of French (chinese district, where even McDonald's has its menu in chinese for example, or Barbes, I lived nearby for 2 years, some people talked to me in Arabic in the streets). Is it bad? I might be naive but I would say no.
It is multiculturalism that makes a metropole interesting, with people all different. That's what I like in Paris or London.

Tulloni Wrote:I find the idea of free movement offensive. There's no other word for it, the idea is stupid and offensive. If such ideas gained ground in ancient China when they were under attack from the Mongols (Genghis Khan et al), they would never have build the Great Wall and China as we know it would never have existed; it would've been eradicated by the Mongol tribes and other invaders. Free movement is too often imbalanced and just doesn't work whatever way you look at it.
You take an extreme example. Have you been violently invaded? I didn't know London was now part of Pakistan.
Tulloni Wrote:If we want to help out the world there're better ways to do it. How about the super-rich start paying their damn taxes which we could use to fund projects in the 3rd World? They hardly pay any tax as it is whilst we workers are expected to pay a damn fortune in taxation! Its about time they coughed up their fair share, the greedy bastards

I agree :jap:

Tulloni Wrote:I find the idea of free movement offensive. There's no other word for it, the idea is stupid and offensive. If such ideas gained ground in ancient China when they were under attack from the Mongols (Genghis Khan et al), they would never have build the Great Wall and China as we know it would never have existed; it would've been eradicated by the Mongol tribes and other invaders. Free movement is too often imbalanced and just doesn't work whatever way you look at it.

The Wall was built way before Gengis Khan...

and China did get invaded by Mongols during Gengis Khan wall and all....so...

just saying...

i am not a racist or anything... i just hate the gypsies and romanians who work abroad, they are 30% beggers or robbers.
i head a news about the a german politician giving 2 blocks to some romanian gypsies somewhere near Dusseldorf :\ they ravaged the place , selled the iron , robbing the neighbours , spitting them.
i am so afraid to even go abroad for a brighter future, i will need to stop speacking my own language and probbaly say i am a muslim (i got darker skin) just to avoid the shame.
it's sad.
still prepare Big Grin