Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it easier to ejaculate as a bottom when you are on top?
If a bottom is on top while being penetrated (i.e. 'sitting' on their partner, I believe it's called the cowgirl position), is this position easier for the bottom to ejaculate while being penetrated?

In past experiences, I noticed that one partner who was a very experienced bottom was unable to control his ejaculation and finished within a minute after mounting. He sort of just had an instant orgasm. By experienced I mean he enjoys all positions, requires only minimal lubrication (and sometimes it's possible with almost none), he's finished in every position, etc.

In another experience, with a virgin partner, he was able to finish on his 2nd penetration, and much faster than he had been if he was just masturbating with his hand with no penetration. And he really exploded this time, too. This is also the position that he was 1st penetrated in, which seemed easiest and most comfortable.

In another experience, with a third different partner, he seemed to also be in the most comfort and pleasure while in the cowgirl position.

Is this just a coincidence, or is this position really comfortable / pleasurable? What are other people's experiences? What is the science behind this?

it sounds like that's the best position to stimulate the prostate.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

It also sounds like you've got what it takes, Seth.

I think that you should get together with each of these guys again and continue research. Let us know of our findings.
I bid NO Trump!

sounds like a good experiment to test, I volunteer as the cowgirl. grrrrr

It certainly makes me ejaculate faster, especially if I arch my back. Smile

I think a lot of it has got to do with excitement (prior to being penetrated) and also angle... Maybe it's the best angle for the kind of penis shape you have and the angle at which it is reaching inside. Some angles are pretty neutral in terms of stimulation for the one being penetrated, then it's more a question of rubbing and friction but not necessarily giving the prostate stimulation.

Another thought, why don't you try bottoming yourself in that position and find out why and how it works? But maybe you've already experimented with that?

For me the best position is missionary. As long as the top is upright and not lying on my belly, I find masturbation easier.

it is easier for the bottom to ejaculate when the top stimulates him from behind ...

sethmachine Wrote:If a bottom is on top while being penetrated (i.e. 'sitting' on their partner, I believe it's called the cowgirl position), is this position easier for the bottom to ejaculate while being penetrated?

In past experiences, I noticed that one partner who was a very experienced bottom was unable to control his ejaculation and finished within a minute after mounting. He sort of just had an instant orgasm. By experienced I mean he enjoys all positions, requires only minimal lubrication (and sometimes it's possible with almost none), he's finished in every position, etc.

In another experience, with a virgin partner, he was able to finish on his 2nd penetration, and much faster than he had been if he was just masturbating with his hand with no penetration. And he really exploded this time, too. This is also the position that he was 1st penetrated in, which seemed easiest and most comfortable.

In another experience, with a third different partner, he seemed to also be in the most comfort and pleasure while in the cowgirl position.

Is this just a coincidence, or is this position really comfortable / pleasurable? What are other people's experiences? What is the science behind this?

For me, being in that position is absolutely the most pleasurable, ESPECIALLY if the cock has some nice upward curve to it. It just feels PERFECT!

I've only had one hands-free orgasm but it was from that position and it was the best orgasm I had ever had.

With all that being said, I feel the need to do my own research with you. Smile