Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me? Discuss away!!
Now, it may be mis-conception here because I myself am "Short" heightwise at around 5'3.. but is it just me that far prefers short guys as opposed to tall guys - same can be said for girls here - and by that I mean typically between 4'8 - 5'4 in height?

Not just because I could hug/kiss them easier but they just seem to be.. generally.. more attractive for whatever reason, they look more "proportioned" if that makes sense, hence the word "could" above as I havn't been out with a guy as of yet but hey ho.

What's your preference - tall or short?

Height isn't the most important thing for me... I've seen shorter guys who were amazing and taller guys who were disasters... overall as long as he's well built and proportioned right then height doesn't really matter

When it comes to height, I have no problem with tall or short. I am only 5'4'' myself, and really if the people i am around are different heights, it wouldn't bother me. Now, is it just me, or am I the only one who gets hot when I watch My Drunk Kitchen?

Thanks for replying, I have to agree with you there camodetective, of course it doesn't bother me either when all my friends and what not are different heights I just typically - from time to time, don't find tall guys attractive, regardless of if they are well proportioned, friendly etc the whole really tall thing for whatever reason is quite the turn off for me :$

I can understand that. There are times that I can see where some people might find being too tall or too short a turn off. I will say that I do agree with Eric in the sense that their height doesn't matter. At least not to me. But, I can also see where people might be shallow or picky when it comes to certain traits. Me? As long as she has everything at it's correct proportions and she is healthy, that's what counts.

Ha, height bias is one of my things, I can't date men who are too much taller than me, 6'1'' is pushing it.

I like shorter guys mostly. Although some taller ones ain't bad.

It's funny, I prefer shorter guys but I have always dated taller guys, so ultimately height isn't an issue.

Okay can I tell you a story? ... okay I'ma tell you anyway lol.

This happened to me once, it was rather funny and I thought that the guy was probably protecting himself from being discriminated cause of his height.

I'm 5' 10', I met this guy through a mutual friend, we were chatting online, talking, exchanged numbers he texted me and stuff. Now he sent me a picture of himself, told me he is 6'1" we decided to just go have coffee and just that.

lol, I pulled out of my car waited for him at the cafe, and I saw him coming out of his car, I wanted to laugh my ass off because it was hilarious! He was literally half my height! I felt awkward. We went in I order my stuff, and apparently he didn't want anything, so I ordered him a coffee. We chatted a bit, laugh, and I wanted to asked him, why did he lie to me about his height, (oh and his age too, he was 22 instead of 24) but I was like well the answer was obvious.

He was a really cool guy, but a bit of a push over, he wanted more than friendship right off the bat! Later that night he wanted to take me to the clubs and well.. yah you get the idea?

Overall, I would much prefer a guy who isn't shorter than I am, neither taller than I am. Tongue Which luckily for me there are many guys out there in that range! : ) I feel like it'll be awkward for not only a short guy to be with a tall guy, but also for a tall guy to be with a short guy.

I prefer taller , I am 5'6 my husband is 5'11.
When I was single I always dated taller, it might have something to do with me always wearing heels.