Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or....?
Sounds to me like you should put your phone away and ask for a meeting. If he does not want to see you, then back off. Cut the melodrama.
I bid NO Trump!

So it's been a few days since I sent the last message to him. And he has not responded. I keep telling myself, over and over again, if it's meant to be, it'll happen. Probably the only thing keeping me from staying sane. I've honestly never thought about someone this much. Even my ex, who I had really strong feelings for, I didn't let it get to me that much. But this guy has literally been on my mind 24/7. It's confusing the hell out of me. Even my best friend, who I tell everything to, said she's never heard me talk about someone this much. Not even my ex. And I usually brush this things off in a snap of finger, but it feels like he's been burned into my memory. Just the thought of it makes me feel like a psycho. He recently put up something that made me over-think the whole situation even more. And he could be talking about someome else, but seeing how I am right now, my mind is not functioning at all when it comes to him.

This was what he posted....

[Image: 47e2feac54e8577a85550fd002b53f2b.jpg]