Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it okay to be single?
I was just wondering how you guys felt about the single life?
If you want my view on it you can take a look at my blog I have a link in my profile because I dont think i'm allowed to post one here! can't wait to what you guys have to say and hope you have time to check my blog out!
Thanks!
cameron

Hell yes it's OK to be single. I'm not.....cause I need someone. However I have single friends, and they're having a blastWink

Mick

I've found that I prefer to be single, for now at least.

Yes, I think there's nothing wrong with being single, especially when you are twenty and learning about the world and things... A relationship is nice and often (sometimes?) comforting, but it doesn't have to be the be-all and end-all of one's life. Twenty is the age to be experimenting, to be getting an education, to be exploring artistic and mental skills... so go for it! Good luck with whatever endeavour your pursue (as long as it's legal, Wink)

I don't think there's anything wrong with being single ^^ it seems kinda funny to ask

Hell Yeah! it's ok

In fact I think some people are way to obsessed with coupling.

Over the years I've learned to like being single... there are benefits. I don't have to answer to anyone about anything (not that I would in the first place) and I don't have to consider anyone elses feelings but my own, [COLOR="magenta"]but it does get lonely at night and I miss having a best friend/companion/partner in crime. So yeah, being single is alright, I don't prefer it to being with someone I love, but I would rather be single forever than be with the wrong guy.[/COLOR]

I think its fine to be single , there are advantages , no one to moan about u peeing on the toilet seat for one thing Wink

Evilbunnie Wrote:Over the years I've learned to like being single... there are benefits. I don't have to answer to anyone about anything (not that I would in the first place) and I don't have to consider anyone elses feelings but my own, but it does get lonely at night and I miss having a best friend/companion/partner in crime. So yeah, being single is alright, I don't prefer it to being with someone I love, but I would rather be single forever than be with the wrong guy.

Words of wisdom.Confusedmile:

Being siongle at times can be better than being in a relationship

kindest regards

zeon