Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it okay to be single?
:confused:

I think ... it is Ok .... I mean .... some people live in heterosexual relationships :eek:.... and if I could choose between being single or in a straight relationship ... I choose single...
On the other side... when I had to life 24/7 with my man .... I would choose monk and living in a covent..... after I had kicked out all the other monks .... It´s like my man always says : Thats why nobody liked me ....

Cool

I also find with being single that getting your own individuality is something you need to work on.. My confidence got knocked when i ended the relationship but had to recently build it up again

One my best friend told me that enjoy being single but with the hope to find a suitable relationship. Being singles no wrong, but I just wanna ask do you always enjoy the scene when u open ue home door theres no one there. I do believe that there are always someone there for you, just need the right time. So my point is before that right time coming, being single is acceptable for me.

yes its ok to be single

I'm not a single-liking style. But nothing is wrong if you want to be single. Everyone has a different point of view.

It's normally and perfectly OK. You're actually better off single. It's really bad if you go through a bad fallout with a partner and then become single again. That's just my opinion though.

fenris Wrote:... On the other side... when I had to life 24/7 with my man .... I would choose monk and living in a covent..... after I had kicked out all the other monks ....
A monk in a convent would indeed be something to ponder. What would the nuns say? :eek:

Sorry, fen, could not resist coming back on this one Rolleyes

Yes, a convent really IS a nunnery... Confusedmile:

Monasteries are for monks, Fenris... hehehe

I dont think i coudl ever be a monk.... I have a busy lifestyle at times not always Tongue