Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it okay to be single?
I kind of like being by myself. I mean not in a commited relationship. Somehow I feel a boy/girlfriend would be a burden. Maybe I just haven't find "the one" yet. Confusedmile:

Why wouldn't it be ok to be single? I've never understood people who start dating someone just because they don't want to be single. You can have a great time as a single person, too. Happiness isn't something you can only achieve in a relationship.

I am single and I can't take it anymore.

I think most people put to much importance on relationships. Loving and accepting yourself for all your strengths and weaknesses can be quite a challenge, let alone those of anther. As the saying goes, If you can't love yourself how can you expect someone else to?
I wouldn't say I'm single and loving it, but I enjoy working on myself and if someone comes along that fits in to what I want for myself and what he wants then I think I'd be open to a relationship.

With relationships they are wonderful whilst tyhey last but u feel like dying when they end... Enjoy single life... l do... I find if u dont and u look for love love never comes

middlestone Wrote:I think most people put to much importance on relationships. Loving and accepting yourself for all your strengths and weaknesses can be quite a challenge, let alone those of anther. As the saying goes, If you can't love yourself how can you expect someone else to?
I wouldn't say I'm single and loving it, but I enjoy working on myself and if someone comes along that fits in to what I want for myself and what he wants then I think I'd be open to a relationship.

I used to think like this but the feeling of being lonely is just too much to handle sometimes especially when I have been single for the past 3 years. I know it 's not a long time but sitting there watching all of my young ages passing by is kinda painful.
I used to think that it 's because of myself and I tried so hard to upgrade myself ( mentally, emotionally, intellectually and physically ) and one day I realized that it 's not because I am not good enough. I should not have to upgrade myself to be loved. Instead, I should just find someone who accepts me for who I am. However, it 's kinda hopeless lol

Sometimes, if you've just broke off a relationship, and you're not ready for another one...get a dog. There's a reason they call them "man's best friend".

And when you're ready for another relationship, the pet always fits in (unless your significant is allergic).

i'm single too but i'm looking for my soul mate

i think i will find him one day but that not mean i have to stay putting my hand off and watching TV say's ooh where are you , i have to look for him everywhere

Saw a gay couple at the mall today. They looked so sweet and it just got my heart racing haha. Loves such a wonderful thing to feel Tongue I guess we just have to wait till we meet the right person Tongue

I don't see anything wrong with being single

Like some othes here I'm single too... but the difference is i always have been - never been in a relationship of any type .lol. - and now i'm 'getting old' (maybe that's too long though)

Like pretty much anyone there are times i feel i'd like to meet someone and be in a relationship/close-friendship...personally i don't ever see it happening though