Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible for feelings to change?
nguyenkm Wrote:When you say "sex with one" and "love with another", I can't help thinking if men are more about sex while women are more into romance.

I certainly can't sleep with a guy unless I'm in love with him, or at least there have to be some romantic feelings for him. I can't separate emotional and physical need.

I'm quite sure guys like me, regardless of sexual orientation, are everywhere. However, we're often viewed as losers if we let our sentiment take control.

I agree, but many can and do separate the two and, I think we all CAN at least when we are analyzing a situation involving both.

When it comes to actually doing it, except when I'm doing a demonstration of Kinbaku, I need the emotional before the physical is going to happen. Otherwise, might as well solo for all the more satisfying it is.

But when I'm criticizing my own relationships, I do separate the two. It gives me a clearer picture of why I either want to do not want to try to maintain the relationship. I can deal with lack luster physical a lot better than failing emotional and communication issues.

Same with a new relationship, or prospective one. I take the time to figure out what I want and why I think the other person will be able to give me what I wan as well as what I can give them on what level before I go jumping into a commitment.

Well, I tried kissing her...She was up for it.
Sadly, right when our lips touch it just did not feel right, I felt sick to my stomach after and...Just yea!
It was a somewhat horrible experience that I never would want to have again, but there is just still this "feeling"

Wondering if anyone else has ever had a feeling like this to a woman that could give me advice...

Sick to your stomach? As in because it was a girl as opposed to a guy? Or as in guilty because you are confused? How much did you share of this with her? She may be able to help you if you could trust her.

I've had many more girlfriends than boyfriends. I can easily engage in sex both physically and emotionally so I can't really imagine it being so difficult. I just wish you well as you sort through it. ^_^

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Sick as in, when I kiss a guy it's more.. pleasurable for me.
Though..I've only ever kissed 2 guys...Lol!

All a part of learning what you like, and yes there are times when our higher brain disagrees with our baser instincts. I think that's what happened here. Basically your human sees all sorts of reasons to love her, want her in your life but, your animal just can't see any reason to mate with her. Sounds to me like you might have found yourself a hag, and that's a good thing.

Just do what feels natural for you. Ask her out and see where that leads you two.