Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible for feelings to change?
Hello everyone!
My god, i've gone through something very confusion.
At this point, I am now uncertain if I am 100% gay or not...
This one girl recently came into my life, and when I am around her it's like I am fucking flying with warm fuzzy thoughts.
I came out to some of my friends, and family a few weeks ago and everything, but I made it clear maybe it was only because I never had experience with a actual female, and before when I thought about girls..I got somewhat weird feeling and just felt uncomfortable around them.

Now though, this girl came into my life and we've hung out few times now, and she's really amazing!
It feels almost like it was meant to be, the problem is now I feel like a big liar....Maybe I honestly was confused?
Maybe I am bisexual and have physical attractions to men...I don't know anymore! I need some awesome advice please!

Or opinions.

Sexuality can fluctuate, since it is also linked to our emotions. It seems this girl has made a great impression on you and you are connecting in ways you previously thought impossible. The question is whether you think you could have a satisfactory relationship with her physically as well.
Do you think you could?
The best would probably be to be totally honest with her and announce that you thought you were gay, or bi... She'll probably understand. If she's cool with it, well, maybe this relationship is worth giving it a go? It's just possible that you are falling in love... Herz

>;o
Being young, and stupid is horrible I swear.
This is the one girl, that I ever felt a connection to.
All the rest were just like.. "Yea w/e" type feeling.

Physically I don't know..When I thought about girls before I almost felt sick to my stomach, but with this one girl from being with her I don't get that feeling from thinking about her that way.

And she herself, is bisexual lol.

I knew this one lesbian who had always been lesbian, a real gold star...and then one day she meets a guy and she falls head over heels for him. As much as the thought annoyed me I thought maybe he was the "right guy" to make her straight. Well he turned out to be a total jerk who used and discarded her. And she never, ever (at least not while I knew her) fell for another guy. She still insists on calling herself bi over this one anomaly, however (I disagree, I think she's a lesbian).

I've heard of straights who had that one gay fling, too. And of course there's that popular game many hets have of who you would go gay for (listing which same sex celebrity you'd have sex with if the opportunity ever came up). So I'm betting these weird anomalies aren't as strange as they first seem.

Pix Wrote:I knew this one lesbian who had always been lesbian, a real gold star...and then one day she meets a guy and she falls head over heels for him. As much as the thought annoyed me I thought maybe he was the "right guy" to make her straight. Well he turned out to be a total jerk who used and discarded her. And she never, ever (at least not while I knew her) fell for another guy. She still insists on calling herself bi over this one anomaly, however (I disagree, I think she's a lesbian).

I've heard of straights who had that one gay fling, too. And of course there's that popular game many hets have of who you would go gay for (listing which same sex celebrity you'd have sex with if the opportunity ever came up). So I'm betting these weird anomalies aren't as strange as they first seem.

Well is it possible I was bicurious...Or bisexual?
I just need an honest opinion, and I am deeply afraid my friends will all hate me for thinking I am toying with them...
I've only told people that I "felt" this and that to men, but some of my friends were all like "that's normal"

I don't know, I feel like the most messed up person in the world right now.
I mean, is it possible to find a girl that clicks with you like...Amazingly and even though you have feelings to men, to have same feelings for special woman and stuff.

Yes, it is possible. You are living proof of it. Confusedmile:

Yes it's possible. Sexuality is about more than just what gives you a hard on. Sure that's part of it, but it's emotional too.

Now this might be a unique lady, might be just a little desperation on the part of you psyche, might be that you are somewhere on the scale of bisexual. Might be that you are gay, but for whatever reasons, this woman appeals to you despite being female.

We can't tell you exactly what's going on, you know your feelings, thoughts and what is arousing you better than anyone else.

It is possible , look around you , animals are bi and so are we.
Depending on who we connect with , that's where we will go.

Your growing and finding new things , do not over think , let your guard down and accept the beauty that is you..

I think sexuality is fluid. There are people who are set as 100% gay and some people go from 100% to 75% Just go with the flow is my advice n.n
Also the same with gender. There is no set gender for some people. One day they are male other days they are female. Its ok and something people shouldn't be afraid of.

just go with the flow:tongue: I think I have pretty much figured out my sexuality, I am attracted to men in every way and not attracted to women, I enjoy their company but nothing more than that. however, once in a blue moon I can find a woman attractive and its usually because of her attitude such as the strong independent women. but, it doesn't last that long and I mean I can see the same woman latter that day and not notice her at all so the best way to describe myself is gay. If you are serious about trying to make something work with your lady friend and since she is bi herself then talk it over with her and let her know that she is the type of woman you are attracted to and ask her out.