Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to date more then 1 guy at a time? and Saying I Love You 3rd date...
I would say yes it is wrong.

If you have to ask, something tells me you have a sense of it being wrong.
Dating more than one person, regardless is wrong.
Now having "feelings" for more than one person is okay in my book.
But when it comes to dating, I myself prefer...Well WOULD prefer only one person.

But I am one of those hopeless romantics that believe in those love stories that just yea.. >>

And I think breaking it off with the two is the responsible thing to do.
Because you would be playing around with 3 different people's feelings for you.

I mean let's say down the road, you only like one of them anyways, but you've dated all three of them.
It'll turn very bad ;x Because the feelings would have increased.

No they don't know... I'm dating 3 guys but I met them using an gay app.. all 3 of us are still on there.... however I changed my status to only looking for friends... I am about to delete it because I am thinking of committing to one guy .

I have dates with each one this week and I'll tell two of them face to face... about just being friends... and the third guy I want to tell him the truth and let him know I broke it off with the other two... Hope he doesn't freak out... and not want to date me anymore....

(Now I haven't dated in 2years, it seems like most of you wouldn't do something like this) I hope they aren't doing the same to me lol. (Hence another reason I decided to tell them)

MisterTinkles Wrote:Nothing wrong with dating more than one person, as long as THEY all know you are dating other people!

Any guy who says "I love you" after a few weeks is looking for someone to pay his bills. RUN.

Gay to English translation:

"I love you" means = Im lonely, bored, and dont have money. I need a sugar daddy or someone to make me feel like Im not a pathetic loser. I cant be bothered to make up my own mind on anything, so it would help if you make my decisions for me, but dont expect me to like it.

That's pretty jaded there.

We are talking about kids, kids have romantic notions and actually seek 'happily ever afters' and actually believe that love is being instant and sweeping of the feet type of horse apples.

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

Be honest with the guy(s) you are dating and tell them that you're not in an exclusive relationship with them. Just a thought.

deaner Wrote:Be honest with the guy(s) you are dating and tell them that you're not in an exclusive relationship with them. Just a thought.

lol honesty while dating ? insanity xD

I wonder why the consensus here is that its wrong to date several people at the same time?
Is a date not a "date"?

Going for a meal and a movie or something like that? How is that wrong?

Personally I think the first 1-3 dates its fine, when it literally is on the level of let's meet and have a conversation in real life.

Even straight dating agencies work like that. Why is there a rule on how many people one can get to know at the same time?

I'd say go for it, as long as everyone know whats going on. That youre not exlusive that you're just dating.
When you start taking the "dinner for 2 hours" to the next level and we are talking about kissing and more, thats when the others should not be seen anymore.

I just admire the guys energy!

I'm in awe of him, imagine having to keep up with three guys at the same time!

Just a update...

Date 1: I told him that I just want to be friends its not fair to him cause I'm involved in seeing other guys... He didn't take it so lightly at first... I guess my wording was off.. I'm not good with stuff like this... He seemed really offended by his facial reactions... I tried to explain best I could..

After he cooled down he said fine... and he would still like to be friends... that he is really attracted to me and is disappointed.

Sad I feel super bad now. Better off to break things off now then later I guess...

Date 2 and 3 next 2 days..

I feel like I won't tell the final guy since.. I am breaking it off with the other two...

Anyways wish me luck Tongue