Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I showed you the real state map of red and blue.

You really think that southern California is a representation of the whole of California. Its not. It is eastern California that carries the majority vote, it is the 'silent majority' mostly conservative that has the greatest pull on these sorts of issues.

LGBT lost because in California they don't bother to come out to the boondocks and swing small town conservatives. You all are stuck in your big cities and ignore the rest of us... BIG mistake.

Modesto, the nearest 'big town' has a population of about 201,165 it only has one (1) gay bar. all of these other small towns are really small, Ceres, Riverbanks, Manteca, no gay bars....

We are Mennonite country, Red Neck Country, Cowboy country, Fundamental and conservative country..... No one bothers to come out here and push the Gay Cause on the people who actually hold a good deal of the votes.

Well a few of us are out here at the front lines - the rest of you cower in your Urban ghettos and hide.

I am quite familiar with the politics of regional California. Here is a link to the demographics of Hispanic voters on Proposition 8. Other than young Hispanics, the very people GLBT supported on human rights and immigration denied us ours. http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/200...c_vote.htm

While I do not want to introduce this aspect of Hispanic Catholics selling the GLBT out as a topic of discussion in this thread. There will be a political price for them to pay for their "error in judgement."

As one GLBT suggested we locate the 25 high level business Hispanics in California who are illegal. We set up a big 'dog and pony' show as arrest and deport them.

Then we reapproach the subject of GLBT marriage with the Latino community. This is bare-knuckle politics, baby! This is real world. This is how it works.

Latinos let us down, so we need to 'educate' them so they do not forget next time. After all, we are liberals here with common goals. We must learn to work together. . The Golden Rule in politics is "Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you."

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I can and do. Two wrongs do not make a right.

But two wrong do make a right if the first side to wrong is positively evil; who is suppressing who's rights first? Doesn't the RCC need tutoring in Ethics?

I love it when people start calling themselves soldiers of some noble cause. Because that always ends with such a good result. All those soldiers of God, out there doing God's work, lynching minorities, bombing abortion clinics.

Oh wait it's soldiers of LGBT now. That's cool, I can't wait to see some LGBT soldiers fire bombing churches, beating up kids after Sunday school and public stoning of priests accused of pedophelia. It'll be like the Salem witch trials take 2. We'll show those men of God who's boss! We'll storm vatican city and drag the pope out by his fancy hat!

Seriously. I'm being totally serious right now. I can't wait to see the LGBT soldiers in action. We'll show the world our true colours. Instead of being pleasent decent peoplewho appraoch situations rationally as to not damage our own cause, we'll be vicious and hate filled marauders! Sounds like an AOK plan to me. Lets get out there and put some folks up on crosses! *High five*

/sarcasm

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:LOL watch TV news - so they can show you their slant on reality, not real reality.

The WORST thing one can do is back their opponent into a corner. This leads to fear, people and organizations pressured with fear do highly irrational things.

Highly irrational things like vote "yes" for gay marriage?

My observations are that exactly the opposite is true. We just have different takes on the beast. GLBT are better educated, more worldly, better organized, and more motivated than our Catholic opposition. We can use surprise to our advantage, but they already know what is coming, and are becoming more eager each day to make GLBT happy.

[Image: btn_yes_off.png]

By the way did you hear that 47th District California Congresswoman, Loretta Sanchez, a pro-Illegal alien spokesperson is having a problem? The Vietnamese in the 47th are unhappy with all the illegals aliens in their district. The Republican in 2010 did not have enough campaign funds to win.

However, some say State Assemblyman Van Tran may try again in 2012. They say he does not know much about GLBT issues, but he has an open mind. He has felt prejudice himself.

Of course President Obama would hate to lose a Democratic seat in the House, but we have not exactly seen Barry out there stumping or GLBT marriage either, have we? Firedevil

I admire Wes.

In a way, he reminds me of my younger self.

Except he's a hell of a lot more sexy and worldly than I was.

Cool

WesHollywood Wrote:I am quite familiar with the politics of regional California. Here is a link to the demographics of Hispanic voters on Proposition 8. Other than young Hispanics, the very people GLBT supported on human rights and immigration denied us ours. http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/200...c_vote.htm

While I do not want to introduce this aspect of Hispanic Catholics selling the GLBT out as a topic of discussion in this thread. There will be a political price for them to pay for their "error in judgement."

As one GLBT suggested we locate the 25 high level business Hispanics in California who are illegal. We set up a big 'dog and pony' show as arrest and deport them.

Then we reapproach the subject of GLBT marriage with the Latino community. This is bare-knuckle politics, baby! This is real world. This is how it works.

Latinos let us down, so we need to 'educate' them so they do not forget next time. After all, we are liberals here with common goals. We must learn to work together. . The Golden Rule in politics is "Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you."

Sure, if they don't agree with you, beat them with a baseball bat - that will change their mind.... Look how many gays 'bare-knuckle politics' helped.

The golden rule is 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'.

Your take is wrong on so many levels....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Sure, if they don't agree with you, beat them with a baseball bat - that will change their mind.... Look how many gays 'bare-knuckle politics' helped.

The golden rule is 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'.

Your take is wrong on so many levels....

I seriously believe in treating others as they have treated you. I say burn them at the stake. Let THEM be the faggots this time!

nullnaught Wrote:But two wrong do make a right if the first side to wrong is positively evil; who is suppressing who's rights first? Doesn't the RCC need tutoring in Ethics?

By what? Force, rioting? Picking out 25 illegal catholic immigrants to send back in public Shame?

Evil is evil, no matter who does it or for what reason. After all I could win this conversation by flying down to L.A. and shooting Wes - his silence would mean I won.

The End doe not justify the means. Never - ever, ever.

Ask Hitler who wanted to clean up the human genome a true revolutionary in secular thinking about dealing with the impairments of the human genome. He went about it the wrong way.

Understand that the Church is under constant pressure by its congregation and many 'silent' clergy who constantly argue for the LGBT community by demonstrating using that same bible that LGBT do deserve the same rights.

Everyone here has focused on the 'bad few' who stand out, no one mentions the rest of us who have dedicated our lives to slowly pushing the matter into a positive line.

We are totally ignored.

nullnaught Wrote:I seriously believe in treating others as they have treated you. I say burn them at the stake. Let THEM be the faggots this time!

Then they have won.

If you give up and become the enemy the enemy wins.

WesHollywood Wrote:Highly irrational things like vote "yes" for gay marriage?

My observations are that exactly the opposite of what you believe is true. We just have different takes on the beast. GLBT are better educated, more worldly, better organized, and more motivated than our Catholic opposition. We can use surprise to our advantage, but they already know what is coming, and are becoming more eager each day to make GLBT happy.

Your naivete is showing.... The Church has been at this for hundreds of years, old age and treachery always over comes youth and skill.