Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my Straight Friend Into Me?
Hey everyone. I am new here and came here for advice concerning one of my friends. I am in a bit of a predicament and I need some advice from people who have maybe had a similar experience in the past. Anyways, there is this friend of mine who I have the biggest crush on. I am assuming he is straight, he has had girlfriends before, and has never told anyone otherwise. Of course if he were to tell anyone that is close to him he would probably be rejected by them because of the culture he has been raised in. I am also bisexual and no one knows about that either. However, I constantly get the feeling that my friend is hitting on me. When ever we go somewhere by ourselves he is constantly grabbing my hand or touching me in some way. He touches me on the leg, rubs my ears, and sometimes even plays with my nipples. The other night he stuck his hand in my pocket and I told him that he touched my dick (he really didn't I just wanted to see his reaction). When I told him he had touched my dick he was like: (No I didnt No I didnt Are you Serious?!)After he said that I said its ok I want tell anyone and I gabbed his ass he did't pull away but just jokingly made this purring noise. We have also talked about masturbation before. Also the other night somehow it came up about cock size and he said: "You would flip if you seen mine". So I am very confused. I do not know if he is just playing around with me or if he really wants to mess around. I have alot of str8 friends and they sometimes mess around like this but I have never seen them go to these extremes with it. I have also never seen another guy do this with another guy in private, or I have never had it happen to me. Can anyone please help me? This is about to drive me insane LOL.

Thanks Guys

Nothing really leaps out as strikingly obvious. Playing gay is pretty in these days. It's possible but I wouldn't bet on it.

Thanks for the reply. I hope he is into me though. He is so cute. I forgot to mention in my original post that I also play with him. I sometimes reach over and rub him on his leg and he will just rub my hand when i do it. He also seems to be getting more daring about how long he will leave his hand on mine. I also tickle him and wrestle around with him and he just laughs and seems to love it when I touch him.

Next time he boasts of his endowment tell him to prove it Wink

Yeah, ''playing gay'' is pretty common and ''fun'' (I guess? lol) among straight guys nowadays. So, I'm gonna say it's possible... but don't get your hopes up too much.

I hate when straight guys do stuff like that, it's like torture if you happen to really like them.

Just watch out. I can't tell you how many times I ( and plenty of my friends have similar stories) have projected that someone who is very clearly straight is into me. Unfortunately, if you're not careful you'll end up embarrassed, with a broken heart, and possibly risk losing the friendship.

That being said, I hope he is interested in you. Don't be afraid to be upfront. The guessing game is torture and never productive.

Well, it would be real nice if he did like you, right? Is coming out to him an option? Without telling him that you like him or asking him about the whole "play" thing. :/

If he wants to play then play back with him then. Using some alcohol to seduce him is my suggestion.

Well first of all, if he's touching your dick then he's Bi.
I would try very hard to get a confession from him, Even if the answer is that he didn't know what his sexuality is. That way if/when he grabs your dick again he's not playing around like "what? no i didn't."

And word of warning: If u2 ever ended up dating, closet cases usually don't work out.

Part of the problem is that he's probably afraid to come out. Like you'll tell all his friends, or that someone will find out and tell his parents. You cut that out of the equation, and he'll be much more comfortable. IE: Private room, different city where nobody knows u, etc.
How you do it is up to you, but my way worked on my ex, different city route lol Wink

jakestrong68 Wrote:Hey everyone. I am new here and came here for advice concerning one of my friends. I am in a bit of a predicament and I need some advice from people who have maybe had a similar experience in the past. Anyways, there is this friend of mine who I have the biggest crush on. I am assuming he is straight, he has had girlfriends before, and has never told anyone otherwise. Of course if he were to tell anyone that is close to him he would probably be rejected by them because of the culture he has been raised in. I am also bisexual and no one knows about that either. However, I constantly get the feeling that my friend is hitting on me. When ever we go somewhere by ourselves he is constantly grabbing my hand or touching me in some way. He touches me on the leg, rubs my ears, and sometimes even plays with my nipples. The other night he stuck his hand in my pocket and I told him that he touched my dick (he really didn't I just wanted to see his reaction). When I told him he had touched my dick he was like: (No I didnt No I didnt Are you Serious?!)After he said that I said its ok I want tell anyone and I gabbed his ass he did't pull away but just jokingly made this purring noise. We have also talked about masturbation before. Also the other night somehow it came up about cock size and he said: "You would flip if you seen mine". So I am very confused. I do not know if he is just playing around with me or if he really wants to mess around. I have alot of str8 friends and they sometimes mess around like this but I have never seen them go to these extremes with it. I have also never seen another guy do this with another guy in private, or I have never had it happen to me. Can anyone please help me? This is about to drive me insane LOL.

Thanks Guys

Tell him the truth maybe he just making you horny or just annoying you. Invasion