Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my Straight Friend Into Me?
daviondknight Wrote:Tell him the truth maybe he just making you horny or just annoying you. Invasion

LOL LOL LOL.

With straight guys you don't tell them the truth, well not the whole truth at once.
It's better to tell them parts of it, slowly.

That is because If they are in the closet (usually straight guys are, Hint: They say they're straight and not bi) You tell them the truth upfront and it can scare them and make them closed up.
And that's not what you want. You want the Rare Backstage Pass LOL.

And Warning: 96% of Closet Cases don't work out. No matter who the guy is, or how much you think you can trust him, etc. etc. etc.

Oh god Ive been here before; he either is or just very comfortable around you. You could probably either ask him, or attempt to seduce him (however the hell that would work out). But basically if you really want to know, you're gonna have to take action. I had a friend like this and turns out; he was bi, but had a very bad experience with another guy and was basically turned away from guys. Dear jesus he was cute and am still saddened I lost him as a friend. Sounds like he could be bi-curious at least though.

DarkDaisuke Wrote:Oh god Ive been here before; he either is or just very comfortable around you. You could probably either ask him, or attempt to seduce him (however the hell that would work out). But basically if you really want to know, you're gonna have to take action. I had a friend like this and turns out; he was bi, but had a very bad experience with another guy and was basically turned away from guys. Dear jesus he was cute and am still saddened I lost him as a friend. Sounds like he could be bi-curious at least though.

Hi, nice response, Agreed Wink
Oh and back in the day when we were friends my "straight" friend ended up being my ex boyfriend.
Yes I told him I liked him and wanted to be his boyfriend after finding out he wasn't sure what his sexuality was. But I didn't come out and say it. I said it slowly and many times, but in very many different ways lol.
Many of the guys have told me that Closet Cases don't work out for a boyfriend.

xxxj1985xxx Wrote:And Warning: 96% of Closet Cases don't work out. No matter who the guy is, or how much you think you can trust him, etc. etc. etc.

This is true. Part of the problem is most people in closet will eventually come out. And coming out is like walking into a candy shop. It 's hard to not cheat for some casual fun.