Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my bf cheating on me?? should I believe him?
So me and my boyfriend been together for a little over two years. He's 22 and I'm 25 and For the most part our relationship Is great. We never had an issue with trust in or relationship until recently. We had a fight a little over a month ago. I was complaining about how he doesn't put enough effort in the relationship anymore. We barely see each other since we both work
And when I want to spend time he always tells me he's toTired .When I addressed him about the situation he told me that I'm "over analyzing " everything and I should understand that he is very tired when he gets home from work. Keep in mind he only works 35 hrs and I work over 60hrs a week and still fit time in. Any way, so we broke up about that because I got Sick an tired of playing second fiddle. We then broke up And my intuition told me to check the phone records and seen that he was talking to someone at inappropriate times of the night. I called him and asked him about it, he said it was true and that he was seeking Advise about our relationship. So me and my bf got back together about a week after and I asked him why was he confiding in someone else,he basically Gave me this entire spill about how he was done with our relationship, Telling me that he was tired of my behaviors,that I'm selfish, insecure, jealous (maybe) that I wasn't supportive( not true) that I'm not the same person he feel in love with and that we lost our fire. Basically he was trying to move on. I was very offended because I feel like he should talk to me about our problems not another guy about me. So I politely asked how they met and he said at a council program ( complete bull) . I didn't believe him so I called the number directly and spoke to the guy. The guy explained that's not where they met but didn't tell me where. I call my bf back and he then came clean and said they met on Facebook but wouldn't tell me who he was because he said he's not going to put his business out there which I found to be very odd. I told my bf that it makes me feel uncomfortable and I want him to stop talking to him. So he said he would.So 3 weeks after I got a call from a random number and it was the guy. He felt the need to explain the entire situation because he said he know how it feels to be cheated on. So he basically told me that they met on jackd( gay social networking site) and that my bf was trying to pursue another relationship with him, stated that they went out multiple times and they also had sex 3 times. The guy even knew the password to my bfs phone and all of my personal information like my name, where I worked and the situation with my mother that I told my bf out of confidence. The guy was saying that he was hurt as well because he thought me and him was not together any more and he started to like him. So I called my bf with the guy on conference and addressed him and he got upset, stated that I let him feel important by listening to what he had to say and that I was stupid for believing this clown. He made this big scene about how he's not Going entertain a person who was making false accusations about him and that this just shows him how weak our foundation is that I had to plot against him. My bf then tried breaking up with me and said he doesn't trust me anymore and also called the police on me because he wanted his stuff that he left in my house. Later that night me and my bf talked about it, and he said that he can apologize about the uncomfortable situation he put me in but not for the false accusations. Here's my thing, he lied that they met on fb when they clearly met on jackd which he Denys until this day.He also told me that there relationship was platonic and he never seen the guy when he then later confessed that they met once at fudruckers and went to barns and noble since he was in the area but didn't do anything sexually. Honestly I have a very hard time trusting him. I know he loves me and I love him so much but at this point he has lied to me so many times I don't know what to believe. If he would of just told me the truth from the beginning all this could of been prevented. What should I do. I'm depressed and can't live my life with out him but I don't want to be played like a fool. Help please.

Your relationship is dust.

The trust is gone.

His actions and your reactions have destroyed the road back. At the moment, based on the massive block wall of text you have posted, it is clear that you are caught up in the drama of a relationship that is exploding apart.

The best thing you both can do is just behave like adults and recognize that it is indeed time to move on. From the events you have described, each of you should probably do some real, honest soul searching about how you got to where you are now and do your best to not repeat these unfortunate behaviours with your next partners.

I'm sorry.

I wish I could give this to you in person.

[Image: guys-hugging.jpg]

alas, I cannot.

I'm afraid rare has tagged this.

Rareboy Wrote:Your relationship is dust.

The trust is gone.

His actions and your reactions have destroyed the road back. At the moment, based on the massive block wall of text you have posted, it is clear that you are caught up in the drama of a relationship that is exploding apart.

The best thing you both can do is just behave like adults and recognize that it is indeed time to move on. From the events you have described, each of you should probably do some real, honest soul searching about how you got to where you are now and do your best to not repeat these unfortunate behaviours with your next partners.

^^ This.

End it as gracefully as possible and move on.