Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my bf really gay?
You're boyfriend is probably gay, but he's more comfortable in a masculine role in his relationships.

Oh he gay

he gay

This could either be.... hmmm...

He gay.

Hm. Like. He gay.

Maybe he's just like this.... or...

Or, maybe he could act or be however he wants (masc or fem), but he finds it hot to be... this. Like. This sort of kinky fascination with being a "heterosexual guy" kinda thing. Or just a guy-ish guy. If you know what I mean.

hm. I'm sure he's gay.

Like. Here's what I'm trying to explain (and doing such a bad job oh my gosh).

Say you have a gay man, he can be masc or fem, doesn't matter. Say he doesn't find fem men attractive. Well, what if he finds masculine men so.... hot, that... he finds it kinky to put his masc/ heteronormative glasses on and through those he finds an attraction or appreciation for fem guys.

Does that make sense. I mean it does, but I'm having troubles saying it right without making it seem like it's me, or like I'm associating all heterosexual males with masculinity.

Whatever. He's just the way he is, it aint crazy or anything.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:congratulations and welcome to the world of BDSM where your hubby definitely is trying to humiliate and emasculate you.

This isn't about male/female gender roles, this is about taking you and molding you to become as submissive as he can make you. Part of that is to rip away the facade of masculinity you have and replace it with the more docile effeminate man you clearly desire to be.

Calling your arse 'boy pussy', having you wear woman's clothing is not about his desire to be with a woman, its all about his desire to dominate you and remind you that you are his to dominate.

Either submit to his will and be a good boy, or break away and become your own man.

This thread is old. shit. I feel awkward.

But yas. omg. lol.

edit: I wonder what kind of socks though. Regular-ish knee-high socks. Or thigh-high? Fish2

It could make a huge difference.

OK, so I admit to sleep deprivation and way too little coffee, but I'm not getting this.
You're a guy.
He's a guy.
The two of you have sex.
Why would he have sex with you if he wasn't gay?
If he were attracted to women, why wouldn't he just go be with a woman.
Man, you guys must have an awesome relationship if THIS is the biggest issue you have.
As for the underwear - IDK, my husband has requested WAAAY weirder things.
My only issue is with the "boy pussy" thing., UGHH...