Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my friend Gay? How can I know that he is? I really need help. I like him.
Just ask him how he feels about homosexuals/gays, if hes ok with them, then tell him you are cause I doubt he would out you if you told him that it would hurt you a lot if he did and he seems pretty cool from how you've described him.

fredv3b Wrote:I don't think there is any doubt.

I hope so.

posterpicture Wrote:Sometimes, love does not need to be spoken out. The reason I told you to use alcohol is to provide yourself a back up plan in case he is straight ( which I don't think so ). Just blame it on the alcohol if need. Also, if you consider him a good friend then I think it 's a good time to come out to him right now. A good friend would not hide himself from his other good friend.

When you and him lay on the bed together, you put your hand on him randomly to test his reaction. If he does not mind that mean he is comfortable with you. From my personal experience, always start by a deep look in his eyes, and a strong breath into his neck. Remember, always look into his eyes first before you start kissing. If he tries to push you away, gently let him go and hold his hand to calm him down. Then give him a big hug. If he does not push you away, then go for his dick :biggrin:

Thanks for your suggestion.

I just slept again with him last night, but still I wasn't brave enough to kiss him. I hug him and hold his hand all night long, and I am sure this time he knows what I did. Our faces were extremely close, like only an inch apart. I really really wanted to kiss him, damn I was chicken out.

It was such a good feeling to hold his hands for a very long time.
Still though, he didnt hug me back, but on the other hand he didnt get mad when I hug him as well.

DarkDaisuke Wrote:Just ask him how he feels about homosexuals/gays, if hes ok with them, then tell him you are cause I doubt he would out you if you told him that it would hurt you a lot if he did and he seems pretty cool from how you've described him.

Im still dont have enough confident to ask him that, but whenever he sees gay couple or very feminine guys, he never use the word "gay". he just says they're weird.

thank you guys so much. i just came out to him yesterday, but he said he is not gay, but he is totally fine with me being gay. he has a girl that he likes already. but i dont know i still have a feeling that he is gay, but well he said he is not, then he is not. FUCK MY LIFE Sad

He said that he is not gay does not make him straight. Believe me, there is no straight guy would whole the hand of another man to go to sleep all night long.

posterpicture Wrote:He said that he is not gay does not make him straight. Believe me, there is no straight guy would whole the hand of another man to go to sleep all night long.

Yeah I totally agreed with that, plus there are a lot of things going on between us, which i cannot see the straight in him. The only thing that makes him straight is he liking a girl, but which cannot be proved.
Also before I told him that I like him, he said have I thought of what's going to happen to your life? May be he doesnt want his family to know? so he better not be in relationship or what. I dont know.
Plus he was giving me hope as well, after he said that he's not. He said something like "I should have said yes" twice, I remember, but during the time I was too upset, so I cannot focus on my words or think properly.

What should I do? Now, I can talk with him openly everything. Is there a way to really test him?
By the way, he is coming to sleep with me this friday night again, he asked me if that's ok? I was like hell yeah, r u okay? and he said I dont mind. He really confused me.
And today we still go out to dinner together like nothing happens.

What should I do, I really need help. I still like him.

tokyotowerjapan Wrote:Yeah I totally agreed with that, plus there are a lot of things going on between us, which i cannot see the straight in him. The only thing that makes him straight is he liking a girl, but which cannot be proved.
Also before I told him that I like him, he said have I thought of what's going to happen to your life? May be he doesnt want his family to know? so he better not be in relationship or what. I dont know.
Plus he was giving me hope as well, after he said that he's not. He said something like "I should have said yes" twice, I remember, but during the time I was too upset, so I cannot focus on my words or think properly.

What should I do? Now, I can talk with him openly everything. Is there a way to really test him?
By the way, he is coming to sleep with me this friday night again, he asked me if that's ok? I was like hell yeah, r u okay? and he said I dont mind. He really confused me.
And today we still go out to dinner together like nothing happens.

What should I do, I really need help. I still like him.

I like girl. I had relationship with girl. I occasionally have crush on girl and I even fantasize myself being in a relationship with a girl in the future. But more than anyone, I know that I am not straight Rolleyes Accept or not, Bisexual does exist.

Since he is not accepting his orientation, you can't force him to accept it. However, there are many way to prove it. Sake and then kiss the guy is my suggestion.

posterpicture Wrote:I like girl. I had relationship with girl. I occasionally have crush on girl and I even fantasize myself being in a relationship with a girl in the future. But more than anyone, I know that I am not straight Rolleyes Accept or not, Bisexual does exist.

Since he is not accepting his orientation, you can't force him to accept it. However, there are many way to prove it. Sake and then kiss the guy is my suggestion.

yeah if he still doesnt mind me or being uncomfortable with me when i hug him and hold his hand, i'll kiss him. i have nothing to loose anyways, lol, thanks for advice.

The best way to find out is to be open to him and just directly ask him. But of course, do it in a way that he will not be offended (I'm an Asian too and trust me, we don't like upfront questions that aren't given in a kind manner). Perhaps in a jokingly way or serious if you'd like.

Eitherway, you should not be bothered too much because your friendship is what's more important, right? Unless you plan on actually establishing a very close, initmate, romantic relationship with him rather than just wanting to know his sexual preference, is a different story.