Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my friend Gay? How can I know that he is? I really need help. I like him.
There is a possibility that he's gay. If he's had girlfriends, I don't really think so. I would say that he may just be bisexual.

posterpicture Wrote:I think it 's a good idea to test his attitude toward homosexual. If he has a positive attitude toward homosexual then you should just come out to him and ask him to not tell anyone. He let you hug him, and sleep in your bed that mean he is comfortable with you and he trusts you.
I am grew up in Asian culture also and it 's not that strange to get hug from a guy while sleeping. I slept with a bunch of my guys friends on school field trip before, hugging is rare but I got hugged sometimes. It 's just a male bonding thing in collective culture.

One more thing, if you come out to him and he denies his homosexuality, then don't force him to admit it. Just give him time, and move on with your life. However, maintain a good friendship with him and don't let your feeling steps on that.

Thanks for the advice.

Cutieboy Wrote:There is a possibility that he's gay. If he's had girlfriends, I don't really think so. I would say that he may just be bisexual.

Yes he's had girlfriends, but he said the last girlfriend he had, his gf cheated on him. will that make him change? i wish that he had gf just to show that he wasnt gay to his friend, i really wish that.

Hi Tokyo,

this is difficult, I understand what you're going through... At both your ages I think there is a good chance you are both at least a little curious about each other; you obviously really like being together and enjoy each others company a lot. I have to disagree with Cutieboy though, I don't think having had a girlfriend or a few is any firm indicator of sexuality. I had girlfriends when I was growing up because I wanted to fit in, not because I was straight.

You do need to approach things carefully and ask what sort of a person he is? is he macho? does he get stressed easily or worry a lot? does he have issues with his family, are they strict?

all of these things are good ways to know how someone will react. Easy-going people will have less issues with this than someone who is brought up with strict rules and discipline.

The funny thing is at that age, you want to do gay things - you just don't want to be gay

it's all part of fitting in; but I think as long as you think about his background, how he reacts to your touch, how you feel about him; you will be fine. Best of luck from a very endeared wuff ^_^

Sil Wrote:Hi Tokyo,

this is difficult, I understand what you're going through... At both your ages I think there is a good chance you are both at least a little curious about each other; you obviously really like being together and enjoy each others company a lot. I have to disagree with Cutieboy though, I don't think having had a girlfriend or a few is any firm indicator of sexuality. I had girlfriends when I was growing up because I wanted to fit in, not because I was straight.

You do need to approach things carefully and ask what sort of a person he is? is he macho? does he get stressed easily or worry a lot? does he have issues with his family, are they strict?

all of these things are good ways to know how someone will react. Easy-going people will have less issues with this than someone who is brought up with strict rules and discipline.

The funny thing is at that age, you want to do gay things - you just don't want to be gay

it's all part of fitting in; but I think as long as you think about his background, how he reacts to your touch, how you feel about him; you will be fine. Best of luck from a very endeared wuff ^_^

He is a fancy guy. He loves dressing up. He loves shopping, he is from rich family. He just bought $2000 outerwear from brand name. He is very picky with everything. May be this might be from his spoiled family, i dont know.
This is somewhat why I approach at first I saw him, because he acts femininely. not only that, he likes the type of music that straight guy dont really listen, for example, britney spears.
I dont know that these characteristics are gay or not, but at the first glance i saw him, my gaydar, kind of tell me that he is gay.

Sounds like he's definitely gay. haha

Sound so gay for me =)) seriously, not for stereotype type, if I look at facebook profile of any guy who has Britney, Madonna, or Glee. He is gay.

i wish he is. but still though, not every guy who listens to britney are gay in asia, in my opinion.
i really wish he is gay. should i ask him? im so afraid our friendship will be destroyed.

tokyotowerjapan Wrote:i wish he is. but still though, not every guy who listens to britney are gay in asia, in my opinion.
i really wish he is gay. should i ask him? im so afraid our friendship will be destroyed.

I think you should go for it dude...

in my experience of life you'll have plenty of friends, but only a couple of shots at being with someone who's right for you.

good luck Tokyo Smile

Sil Wrote:I think you should go for it dude...

in my experience of life you'll have plenty of friends, but only a couple of shots at being with someone who's right for you.

good luck Tokyo Smile

Thanks man! I just slept with him again last night. I hug him and grab her hands, I'm hundred percent sure, he knew that I did it. He didnt say anything or make any moves. But also he didnt hug me back though.

But yeah, I guess I'll keep giving him hints till next month, I might open to him.