Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my friend into me?
What is the signs of a closeted gay? There is a person that i lan alot with but i have not seen any gay behavior. During this summer, just after he broke up with his girl friend he started to hang out more often. He begged me to apply to where he is working (I didn't decline, but i weren't going to work as sales man) for some time and also begged me to join something called LARP and eventually i joined him one weekend. It was pretty boring and i got also ill obviously, I had the chills and i were shaking uncontrollably even though i had 3 blankets on me, so he gave me his both and tucked me in. I do not know if he did it with purpose but when he tucked me in he touched my crouch with his palm for a second. The day after he also gave me his portion of lunch so i would get better although i could eat alot. He also apologized alot if i had it boring, although i were in no condition to do anything in general.

Do you think he is secretly into me?

from what you said i would say not. only a small picture here.

enjoy the bromance, get to know him more. dont be surprised if he finds another girl. i would really concentrate on having a friend.

as a gay man i find straight guy friends difficult, i keep my distance.

Hi Aester, I'm not sure there is such a thing as 'gay behaviour' we all have our own particular way of showing our gayness, in the closet or not? I think if a person is not giving overt signs of attraction then that may mean they are not attracted? How many people have shared their lunch with someone without for a moment's thought that it was meant to be a come-on.

Don't read into his behaviour too deeply, he could simply just be a very caring person. You should take your time in getting to know him further and just see what evolves, but at the same time not get your hopes up too much as it would just break your heart if/when he gets another girlfriend. Not only would that break your heart, it would also potentially ruin a fantastic friendship.

Hello there,
It sounds like he cares for you at least as a friend and if he is hetrosexual he is obviously comfortable within his own sexuality... I think over time your find out the true feelings within him about yourself and all the time his looking after you it could be the start of beautiful bromance... Does he know your gay??? If not over time you may be able to tell himSmile

Kindest regards

zeon x

No one knows I'm gay, few knows who I am. Many, like old class mates and others, have i heard spoken to my friend just saying that I'm quite odd and strange, some mysterious and secretive. Ye though so to, we've been good friends before so there is no doubt that it still exists, there are few true friends out in the 'Real' world. I think i was just ratter suspicious, i maybe should just simply let my guard down and see where it leads me. A bit of an innocent wake up call i would say.