Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is obesity a problem?
I get that childhood obesity is a problem, but some people just like larger body sizes and they are not hurting anyone by being voluptuous.

Short answer. Yes. Obesity is a problem.

If somebody doesn't want to lose weight, they shouldn't be forced to as long as they are paying their own bills and such.

Arkansota Wrote:If somebody doesn't want to lose weight, they shouldn't be forced to as long as they are paying their own bills and such.

I say no to fat people u.u no no no no no. It's not healthy and in my opinion is stupid.
If I were teh president there would be a huge fat food tax and everyone would have to do P.E till they are no longer at school.

JOSHULAR FOR OVERLORD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Joshular Wrote:I say no to fat people u.u no no no no no. It's not healthy and in my opinion is stupid.
If I were teh president there would be a huge fat food tax and everyone would have to do P.E till they are no longer at school.

I think skinny men are gross so I am definitely not in support of any legislation that seeks to regulate body size

Arkansota Wrote:I think skinny men are gross so I am definitely not in support of any legislation that seeks to regulate body size

Skinny men aren't attractive. Attractive men are u.u
So that's pretty much all up the the individuals perception. Here in kiwi land we have too many people who are fat. It's not good. It's not healthy. They are going to die younger than most people who aren't going to get diabetes.

People need to be forced into common sense cos they dumb.

NYC seems to have been working on some kind of "fat tax" for a bit now. I'm ok with a little extra weight but I have my limits haha.

If you are obese and have unhealthy eating or activity habits, you have a higher risk for gallstones, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides, coronary artery disease (CAD), a stroke, and sleep apnea, among other conditions.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/tc/obesity-hea...of-obesity

And

The health problems associated with obesity are numerous. Obesity is not just a cosmetic problem. It's a health hazard. Someone who is 40% overweight is twice as likely to die prematurely as is a normal-weight person. Obesity has been linked to several serious medical conditions, including:
  • Heart disease and stroke.
  • High blood pressure.
  • Diabetes.
  • Cancer.
  • Gallbladder disease and gallstones.
  • Osteoarthritis.
  • Gout.
  • Breathing problems, such as sleep apnea (when a person stops breathing for a short episodes during sleep) and asthma.
http://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-managem...alth-risks

Is it a problem? Nah - I for one think that 7 billion people on earth is too many and strongly suggest we get the obesity rate up to 60-70% of the population, that way kill off a substantial percentage of the human race to give nature a chance. Over feeding the multitudes has got to be a more humane way to cull the herd instead of starving them. Right?

Look - I do prefer my men to be on the large side But there are risks and it is a problem and it is unhealthy.

Joshular Wrote:I say no to fat people u.u no no no no no. It's not healthy and in my opinion is stupid.

Not everybody is fat cause they want to be.
Some people cant loose weight because of their genes.
Others cant loose weight because other medical conditions counteract being able to loose weight.
And many other reasons.

And you cant be Overlord of anything, cause **I** am The Omnipotent Mister Tinkles....and its ALL MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If you are obese and have unhealthy eating or activity habits, you have a higher risk for gallstones, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides, coronary artery disease (CAD), a stroke, and sleep apnea, among other conditions.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/tc/obesity-hea...of-obesity

And

The health problems associated with obesity are numerous. Obesity is not just a cosmetic problem. It's a health hazard. Someone who is 40% overweight is twice as likely to die prematurely as is a normal-weight person. Obesity has been linked to several serious medical conditions, including:
  • Heart disease and stroke.
  • High blood pressure.
  • Diabetes.
  • Cancer.
  • Gallbladder disease and gallstones.
  • Osteoarthritis.
  • Gout.
  • Breathing problems, such as sleep apnea (when a person stops breathing for a short episodes during sleep) and asthma.
http://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-managem...alth-risks

Is it a problem? Nah - I for one think that 7 billion people on earth is too many and strongly suggest we get the obesity rate up to 60-70% of the population, that way kill off a substantial percentage of the human race to give nature a chance. Over feeding the multitudes has got to be a more humane way to cull the herd instead of starving them. Right?

Look - I do prefer my men to be on the large side But there are risks and it is a problem and it is unhealthy.

I cant lose any weight because of my diabetes. And I cant go on any diets, because Im supposed to eat several times a day. So Im fucked all the way around....and not in a good way!!