Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the "Great" back in Britain?
miss marple and hercule poirot are my favorites... unfortunately i have seen them already so many times that even me remember them... i have a pretty terrible memory about movies... i can watch the same movie several times Big Grin

My better half bought the whole Doc Martin series on DVD and we usually watch 2 or 3 a night. We are currently in season 3. Great series! I would love to live there! Was never much into British TV (except Top Gear of course) but there are so many good shows. Did anyone catch the first season of Humans? I got hooked into that real quick. Then of course you have Dr. Who which is fun. Good stuff.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Did anyone follow "Skins"
On BBC America ?

How about "Orphan Black" ?

"Tatau" ?

[QUOTE=matty7;58607

We must seem really quaint and backward to Americans who read that FB post lol[/QUOTE]

Not at all...

IanSaysHi Wrote:I want to visit America, maybe next year. Not sure where, obviously it's huge but would be nice to experience some USA-ness at some point.

Well, it's huge, expensive, noisy, rude and crass, as well as being unseasonably warm by English standards. Other than that it can be an OK place.

Would love to have you come and visit.
I bid NO Trump!

I've heard Londoners are generally very well dressed when out and about. :Confusedhrug::