Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the USA heading for a civil war?
lol people though brexit would course civil war and well it probably wont happen lol!

I saw earlier that some of the bat shit crazy Republicans are already trying to impeach president Biden. I do think the talks of civil war will die out since the government has been identifying and locking up the people that stormed the Capitol building, it seems like they were the only ones pushing for a civil war.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

The billionth remix...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

But the US has been practicing civil war for decades.

(01-25-2021, 02:10 AM)ceez Wrote: I saw earlier that some of the bat shit crazy Republicans are already trying to impeach president Biden. I do think the talks of civil war will die out since the government has been identifying and locking up the people that stormed the Capitol building, it seems like they were the only ones pushing for a civil war.
Latest reports are that looney tunes Sidney Powell is going around stating the previous occupant will be reinstalled in August. Funny, I've heard the term installed used in relation to royalty but never in terms of an elected official.

(06-02-2021, 02:21 AM)Karl Rand Wrote: But the US has been practicing civil war for decades.

I'm not sure I agree with that. The only thing that could resemble such are the acts of Jan 6th.

(06-02-2021, 03:16 AM)calgor Wrote: Latest reports are that looney tunes Sidney Powell is going around stating the previous occupant will be reinstalled in August. Funny, I've heard the term installed used in relation to royalty but never in terms of an elected official.

People are still paying attention to her? Isn't she in enough hot water already?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(06-02-2021, 10:54 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 02:21 AM)Karl Rand Wrote: But the US has been practicing civil war for decades.

I'm not sure I agree with that. The only thing that could resemble such are the acts of Jan 6th.

(06-02-2021, 03:16 AM)calgor Wrote: Latest reports are that looney tunes Sidney Powell is going around stating the previous occupant will be reinstalled in August. Funny, I've heard the term installed used in relation to royalty but never in terms of an elected official.

People are still paying attention to her? Isn't she in enough hot water already?
I'm wondering if maybe she's actually starting to believe the nonsense she's spewing. Either that or she's preparing a case for a temporary insanity defense. Meanwhile loco Mike Flynn is championing a Myanmar type overthrow of the government.

I have a serious doubt that insanity is her way out.... I haven't heard what Mike Flynn has been saying but I am concerned if too many people buy into that nonsense but apparently a lot of people still listen to FOX news and crap... I mean all 24 hour news networks are awful but Fox is by far the worst for lacking anything that resembles standards... Oh an folks in Australia be aware of Sky News, same company as FOX but you're probably aware of that...
Check out my stuff!

(06-02-2021, 08:44 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: I have a serious doubt that insanity is her way out.... I haven't heard what Mike Flynn has been saying but I am concerned if too many people buy into that nonsense but apparently a lot of people still listen to FOX news and crap... I mean all 24 hour news networks are awful but Fox is by far the worst for lacking anything that resembles standards... Oh an folks in Australia be aware of Sky News, same company as FOX but you're probably aware of that...
Most Australians know anything spewing out from the Murdock media is bullshit.

@Karl Rand That's probably true, although I had the impression that Australia was a bit more on the conservative side, at least on some issues anyway.
Check out my stuff!