Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the User Control Panel dead?
Every time I try to navigate to usercp.php, I get the error message that I'm not logged in (even though I still am).

As far as I can tell, the rest of the code controlling GS is working normally. Any fixes or workarounds?

My User CP works fine, but my front page was messed up for about a week recently before it returned to normal. Site's just been wonky lately I guess.

Working fine for me Smile

I don't see any problem with My User CP!

All fine with me

davearoo Wrote:Every time I try to navigate to usercp.php, I get the error message that I'm not logged in (even though I still am).

As far as I can tell, the rest of the code controlling GS is working normally. Any fixes or workarounds?

when you say navigate do you mean clicking the User CP link in the menu or some other method?
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I just tried getting to the User CP on a backup browser. Clearly something is corrupted on my regular one.

Thanks, all. Smile

I get mixed results. Sometimes it allows me to modify my signature, sometimes it doesn't.

Never figured out how to get my age to show on the side.... I did what Mum said and it still doesn't show... So IDK... is this a site thing or a browser thing? I think a site issue as I have reset firefox and updated it often enough through the years and still get the occasional issue with this (and other) site(s).

I exclusively use Firefox...

I know that occasionally I have to reset firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/res...t-problems

I don't know if other browsers can be rest like that...

I know occasionally (like this morning) the site ceases to function, I get the message that the site is temporarily offline or taking to long to load. So I assume this is an internal issue with the site.

Or the server Andy uses.....