Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the age of nice guys with values dead?
mrk2010 Wrote:Why do I need a hug? There is nothing wrong with me.

You need a hug because you are a fantastic member of this forum with a kind heart who is looking for a mister right and will find one Big Grin

zeon Wrote:You need a hug because you are a fantastic member of this forum with a kind heart who is looking for a mister right and will find one Big Grin

I'm not looking for Mr Right at all and no I don't have a kind heart, I'm just normal.

Oh and tbh physical contact repulses me FYI.

mrk2010 Wrote:I'm not looking for Mr Right at all and no I don't have a kind heart, I'm just normal.

well cant disagree with this to be honest...

I want to add, if you are having trouble finding a decent guy, you might try the activist set. In my experience they tend to be less focused on themselves than say the club set.

zeon Wrote:
mrk2010 Wrote:I'm not looking for Mr Right at all and no I don't have a kind heart, I'm just normal.

well cant disagree with this to be honest...

Ok then good, I just don't like the way I'm being looked at I asked a question do others have these values and it's come across like I'm bitter. I don't want a man, I just wanted to know if others have these values, it's like I'm being picked on . . . . . . . . . .

You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince...don't be disheartened or give up Wink

As I said previously not looking for a man ffs

and you are wondering why you are feeling alieanated?

I have a problem with anyone trying to define values and morals for anyone else but themselves. I would probably be considered the devil in your eyes. I have no doubt though that there are men who will be perfect for you...just keep looking.