Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a common denominator?
Bhp91126 Wrote:Completely agree with all of you. And I'm pleasantly surprised at how sex-positive people are on here.
Elefant:biggrin:Elefant:biggrin:Elefant

Btw, hubby and I had sex before we exchanged the first word, over 21 years ago!

Ah...my brotherThumbgrinKnuddelBiggrina Smile I think it is a message that needs to be on the table....too much shame and fear and religious dogma associated with sex today... and it needs balance....

Intelligent, kind, lean, light eyes, and an insatiable desire to bottom has been a common trait in all my boyfriends. Not sure if that means anything.

You're better off discovering the commonalities after the fact rather than sitting in front of a screen building up your checklist of desirable traits. Just get out and meet a lot of people with no preconceptions. Life's interesting that way.

Damn! What have I stumbled into?

I am so fed up with the "Get to know each other. Wait until after the x date. Guard your goodies. Sex is too important to ruin by actually having it." crowd that I just want to scream. All of this expressive gushing about being mature and responsible is enough to make ol' Jesus puke.

Thanks guys, for making me feel less alone.

Yes, there are varieties of human experience. I'll pick my own, thanks.
I bid NO Trump!

Where is everyone finding these so-called compatible sex partners-turned-boyfriends? Grindr? I hate going to bars/clubs, so that's out for me.

i've found couple on local European hookup sites. others, real life.

Drew Wrote:Where is everyone finding these so-called compatible sex partners-turned-boyfriends? Grindr? I hate going to bars/clubs, so that's out for me.

I have never met or hooked up with anyone on a hookup site or app. I HAVE met guys at bars, libraries, grocery stores, car washes, and even once while pumping my gas, who I slept with within 4 hours of meeting them. A few of them I ended up dating (3 months with the one I met while we were both pumping gas), and have had long term relationships (3 or more years) with guys I met at a bar and a library.
I let my husband pick me up at a bar in 1996. We lived together for 5 years, then we split up for about 8 years or so, but ended up back together and are now legally married.
~Beaux

Yep, that's it, you meet men everywhere. My list? I've met sympatico guys at a spa, at school, at the gym, at a commune, on the beach, at the grocery store, through work colleagues, through friends, at a lunch counter, on the street when I happened to be driving by, online, at a poetry reading, at house parties, and probably a few more locales I can't recall at this moment.

yup, grocery store is on my list too (actually twice). i've also met guys at clubs but i am kind of associated with a couple of night clubs, so that's a bit different than just going to a club as a guest. i also hitchhiked through whole Europe in the beginning of my twenties and ended up having sex with a couple of guys who picked me up.

men are everywhere.

For Drew:
I met Boyfriends
#1 & 2 volunteering at the gay community center
#3 dancing in a club
#4 at a local swimming pool, the gayest in town though
Current at the beach

One-night-stands mostly going out to parties, bars and clubs and at gay volleyball tournaments.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

My entire history of pickups consists of
1. a guy I knew from 5th grade on through graduation who I did it with the night before leaving for marine corps/
2. a guy i met on Gold Coast Austalia on leave from marines
3. a guy who I picked up in SD while me and #2 above were still just long distance fuck buddies
4. a guy I went to the bathroom with on the Qantas flight back home after I broke up with #2 .

I'd be totally lost on dating sites and from what I've seen from friends using them I know I wouldn't like them. I want to see and talk to the merchandise before I invest time, slobber, body fluids and a cum towel in it.