Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a difference between massaging the prostate and anal sex?
I bought a prostate massager a few years back and enjoy it from time to time. My friend recently wanted to buy one so I recommended the one I use and we went out to the store together and got it.

Now my question can you use the massager like a regular dildo or not?

I read at a few places that you do not want to poke the prostate. And if you don't how does regular anal sex avoid doing that?

Radbot42 Wrote:I bought a prostate massager a few years back
Now my question can you use the massager like a regular dildo or not?
I read at a few places that you do not want to poke the prostate. And if you don't how does regular anal sex avoid doing that?

Well I'm confused. What's the difference between a prostate massager, and a dildo? And what's the matter with "poking the prostate" (personally I love it). but to answer your main question, "regular anal sex" does not stimulate the prostate because, after the initial push, it slides past it rather effortlessly into the deeper realms, and that's another pleasure entirely. Bottom line - Don't read too much into what you read, especially if you read it online.

~q