Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is there a way I can cure my son of the gay?
marshlander Wrote:Then you don't deserve the privilege of being his father. Good luck to him.. Sounds like he'll need it.

If he wants to act like that with me I'll see if he can outrun my 64' Caddy (which I still have from my high school days btw). Which can go from 0-60 in 8 seconds......

Captain1950s Wrote:A real man wants to drive a Big Block V8 powered land yacht, or hell just something with a V8. But the point is any normal boy should get something by 18. I'd even accept him having a fat chick at this point.

Oh no you didn't...

dear god I don't even know where to start. "even a fat chick?" you're obviously a real charmer.

Right, I'll just calm down a little and say - people are changing, times are changing, your son exists in these times. If he wants a beetle he may just be a hipster, like VWs, have a sense of himself; individuality is not gay. Similarly, a lot of people aren't sure what they want at that age and he may be putting himself through a lot of grief that you're making worse.

I'll take a wild guess that you were a bit of a jock in your younger days, good looking and pretty popular. Your son will always be your son, but he's likely to have different interests to you; I talked to people in university who were good looking and still virgins, and not religious either. Not everyone dives into sex. And if they don't, it doesn't mean their gay... wait till he says "he has something to tell you" then you'll actually know, if ever.

also, top marks for 'the gay' ! it's normally contracted around musicals and locker rooms; the only known cures are SPORTS and boooobies...

Is this poster real or someone's idea of a joke. If real the question is why my son is not a jerk like me, whose only interests are cars and screwing anything in a dress. Great dad, is that why your son stays away from you.

Sorry folks but I am treating this poster as hostile not gay friendly.

Rychard the Lionheart Wrote:Is this poster real or someone's idea of a joke. If real the question is why my son is not a jerk like me, whose only interests are cars and screwing anything in a dress. Great dad, is that why your son stays away from you.

Sorry folks but I am treating this poster as hostile not gay friendly.

I mated with the hottest chick I could find so my son could be just like me and obviously that failed. Well, at least I have this hot piece of ass I married. She's 20 years younger than me but oh well. She knows I was on the football team and was the coolest kid in the class of 69'.

Seem like he has posted this twice.

Captain1950s Wrote:I mated with the hottest chick I could find so my son could be just like me and obviously that failed. Well, at least I have this hot piece of ass I married. She's 20 years younger than me but oh well. She knows I was on the football team and was the coolest kid in the class of 69'.

That’s awesome man way to live in the present.

I’m like 80% sure I smell a troll so I wasn’t going to post but Frak It

Listen if your son is gay it doesn’t matter how many V’s or Horses his car has he would still be gay an you can’t cure your son cause he’s not sick, you on the other hand sir do need to find a cure cause you suffer from an illness it’s call ignorance!

You maybe 58 years old but you still have a lot of growing up to do.

TimmyThink Wrote:That’s awesome man way to live in the present.

I’m like 80% sure I smell a troll so I wasn’t going to post but Frak It

Listen if your son is gay it doesn’t matter how many V’s or Horses his car has he would still be gay an you can’t cure your son cause he’s not sick, you on the other hand sir do need to find a cure cause you suffer from an illness it’s call ignorance!

You maybe 58 years old but you still have a lot of growing up to do.

How dare you talk to me like that kid. In my day I'd throw kids like you in the TRASH.

Captain1950s Wrote:If he wants to act like that with me I'll see if he can outrun my 64' Caddy (which I still have from my high school days btw). Which can go from 0-60 in 8 seconds......

haha, I'm sorry I just thought this was hilarious...

so the faster you go the straighter you are? >.> golf carts are SO gay...

" Gay Friendly Straight Man
in Hayward (USA)" i loled

your a troll or just extremely ignorant

Captain1950s Wrote:How dare you talk to me like that kid. In my day I'd throw kids like you in the TRASH.

However, in this day and age, you risk us throwing you in the trash.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.