Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to make my boyfriend more sensitive
Alright weird question. My boyfriend is wanting to know if there is a way to increase sensitivity during sex. He cannot get off though hand jobs or oral. He wants to find a way to make himself more sensitive. Any thoughts on how to do that?

Not exactly sure if that's possible.... Did you try googling it?

Dan Savage has lots of advice on that one. Most importantly:
#1 Stop jerking off with death grip
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

TwistedxD Wrote:. He wants to find a way to make himself more sensitive. Any thoughts on how to do that?

Have you tried beating him?

surely he can get himself off by hand. so he needs to teach you how to do it.

oh and BTW sex can be a lot more fun sometimes if you're less focused on the orgasm

Is it something in particular that needs to be sensitive, such as a cheek or, er... a cheek? Or is it a more general kind of problem? Mental or physical? Recent or long standing?
I bid NO Trump!

Is it a sensitivity thing? I never thought about it but I have no interest in oral (and definitely no interest in a hand job)......

I have never been able to cum with oral and I get really bored with oral sex....

Tell him he's not allowed to jerk himself off any more... if he wants to get off, he has to rely on you to do it. He can coach you... harder, faster...

Keep a consistent pace he can focus on. Don't keep changing speed, positions, angles, and hands. Have him flex his legs during. He can pump his hips if it helps.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Dan Savage has lots of advice on that one. Most importantly:

Aint that the truth!
I was all into the double handed death grip before my guy and I met. It took him forever to get me where he could get me off orally and other ways other than penetrating him. It takes time to retrain. Get him to stop jerking.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Dan Savage has lots of advice on that one. Most importantly:

That's the big one, I think. Excluding much rarer mental or physical conditions causing an inability to ejaculate (which would likely affect masturbation as well) the problem is that the force guys use when masturbating is often far greater than the friction that will be involved in sex or oral.