Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Is there another earth in the universe?"
When I'm the first ever pirate in space, I'll be sure to visit other planets which are hospitable to human nature.

dfiant Wrote:Venus is almost another earth, but because it is closer to the sun the chemical composition of the atmosphere differs and the surface heats upto 470c. It also has a day that lasts about 255 days and an orbit that takes about 225 days, which means it's travels around the sun takes less than one Venus day.

That's where Women come from... A WHOLE planet of women... NIGHTMARE! Bashing

Marc Wrote:That's where Women come from... A WHOLE planet of women... NIGHTMARE! Bashing

is that really necessary ...

megumidesu Wrote:is that really necessary ...

Yes. It's called humour... shall I buy you some?

Marc Wrote:Yes. It's called humour... shall I buy you some?

humor is fine
but when you make genuinely sexist comments , it's hard to find anything funny when you make sexist jokes .

my housemate makes pretty offensive jokes all the time , and it's okay because i know he doesn't really believe those things . whereas with you , i'm pretty sure that you do .

Get over yourself love.
It was a tongue in cheek comment and you dam well know that. Pull your head out of your back side and be quiet.

Feel free to PM me if you wish to carry on your silly little vendetta, because I wont be airing anymore laundry in public Wink

I believe there are many many MANY Earth like planets out there, teeming with all sorts of life. There are billions of stars in our own Milky Way galaxy alone. Must be someone out there, somewhere.

ivorybenz Wrote:yes but not this galaxy.

Probably in this galaxy