Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anything as beautiful????
I have realized that I have a real weakness for watching a guy ejaculate.

As much as I loved getting filled up with a cock inside me....from the first time that I jacked off my friend when I was 13...I have loved that moment of seeing his jizz leave the station...whether it flies a metre or just bubbles over.

And I realize that I love watching the slo-mo shots.

Anyone else love this visual as much?

Rareboy Wrote:I have realized that I have a real weakness for watching a guy ejaculate.

As much as I loved getting filled up with a cock inside me....from the first time that I jacked off my friend when I was 13...I have loved that moment of seeing his jizz leave the station...whether it flies a metre or just bubbles over.

And I realize that I love watching the slo-mo shots.

Anyone else love this visual as much?
I agree... but its not just the jizzing... its the whole orgasmic experience... utterly, awesomely beautiful. And how could it not be? Watching a man experiencing erotic ecstasy -- a moment of pure bliss?

I love to see it too, but only if it shoots far (like me) I kinda get disappointed if it doesn't. To me it's like all that work for this... I know a guy can't really do anything to make it shoot further, but to me I like to shoot far. It doesn't have to shoot too fa,. just at least get a little arc going. The further the more impressive though. I won't break up with a guy if he doesn't shoot when he finishes, it'll just be like ok. I'll probably try to do more to try to get it to shoot.

Radbot42 Wrote:I love to see it too, but only if it shoots far (like me) I kinda get disappointed if it doesn't. To me it's like all that work for this... I know a guy can't really do anything to make it shoot further, but to me I like to shoot far. It doesn't have to shoot too fa,. just at least get a little arc going. The further the more impressive though. I won't break up with a guy if he doesn't shoot when he finishes, it'll just be like ok. I'll probably try to do more to try to get it to shoot.
LOL... I've always been a dribbler (much to my own disappointment). In later life, though< I accidentally discovered that certain medications make me shoot. Wellbutrin, for example. WHY, I don't know, but when I'm taking it, I'll def get an arch... occasionally get up to my shoulder. Totally blows my mind.

Other things that seem to help are a) being really horny, as in not having cum for some time; b) cock rings and c) prostate stimulation. Tongue3

I love to see it also, but the best was when my friend did it in my ass, that was indescribable.
In my youth I was with a dude, we were about the same age, he wanted to sit on it to get it in, that failed,
he watched as I jacked off, then asked if he could finish it as he loved to see a guy shoot while he jacked him off.

Work your Kegels, kids - that'll help your distance. Smile

I'm with Mike in that I prefer to watch the guy's face when he hits orgasm. A spurting dick is nice, but seeing a guy really enjoy himself is far better. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:Work your Kegels, kids - that'll help your distance. Smile

I'm with Mike in that I prefer to watch the guy's face when he hits orgasm. A spurting dick is nice, but seeing a guy really enjoy himself is far better. Smile

Lex

If you can, seeing both is perfect

Strange! Am I the only who get nothing seeing someone else reaches orgasm?

If I didn't get anything out of getting a guy to orgasm, I'd just stay at home and jerk off, I guess. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:If I didn't get anything out of getting a guy to orgasm, I'd just stay at home and jerk off, I guess. Smile

Lex

...watching a guy just come apart...and knowing that I'm the one who gave him that pleasure...amazing...