Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anything as beautiful????
At the moment he orgasms...I like watching his face...and feeling his body. It is intoxicating...

Haha...I laugh because you made me think of my late partner with this topic of discussion. I had a couple of female friends who loved to dance...and they loved dancing with me. I've been told by many gay guys that they looked forward to seeing me and my female friends on the floor because they could tell that we really enjoyed each others' company. Anyway...my partner would tell me all the time how much watching me on the dance floor turned him on...and a lot of times...he would ask me to do a striptease, give him a naked lap dance and then jerk off while he watched. I have to say that I would get so turned on by him watching me so intensely more so than he was enjoying it...and therefore, I did not mind doing this for him. Last week, I was out on a date and the guy I was with and made this request to me for the near future depending on where this union of ours may lead. I laughed to myself because I thought my late partner's spirit had took over this guy's body in order to let me know that he watching over me...lol

DawnArmy Wrote:Strange! Am I the only who get nothing seeing someone else reaches orgasm?

Probably.....

I just want it to last...........
I bid NO Trump!

I don't personally have a thing for watching jizz "leave the station", yeah? But I DO love experiencing my partner's blow. For me, it has more to do with the intensity in the air, that break in the intensity... and the sounds. Because I am very auditory focused.

For me I think its more about the sounds of pleasure during the act, and seeing him go through it, his expressions on his face give me pleasure too.

Toes curling/pointing, hands grasping the sheets, nostrils flairing, skin flushes, whimpering and moaning uncontrollably, stomach muscles tightening and relaxing, chest heaving, heavy breathing, eyes rolling back, scrotum pulling up tight, cock pulsating, and then those uncontrollable twitches and spasms...

Some hot, confident man letting his guard down and sharing himself at his most vulnerable state...

What's not to love???