Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there even a community in small towns???
Ah.. Thank you, both. I'm glad I found a place, even online, where people understand. The thing about going to Japan is, I'll be coming back here in six months. :/ I have to wait two years to be able to transfer to somewhere else. I tried so hard to land Cali, but it didn't work.. Sooo.. Maybe next time.. I hope.
Aaand, Matty (if I may call you that). I get what you're saying. Just go to enjoy myself. I don't wanna make it seem like I'm trying too hard, anyway.
Sometimes, I think I'm just awkward. I Am myself around women, but I don't think I'm supposed to be. I'm a super, super geek. Tongue Haha.. I just don't know how to act. People always tell me, "Oh, it's a game!" But.. I don't like that at all. I'm very down to earth and I like for things to be straight forward. I rarely find anyone else like that, man or woman.

come to new york. the gay scene here is great!

I want to go to NY SOOO baad, you have no idea! I've never been in a big city before!
Buut.. I don't have the money for a hotel - no mode of transportation when I get there. ):

I've definitely had to deal with it. Ever since I started junior high, people knew who I was, even people I didn't know knew about me. There's people that want to approach you, but are scared to due to peer pressure and wanting to fit in, hesitate and just watch you from a distance -_- It's okay though. I've grown to love being an outcast and the minority. I just know as soon as I'm done with college, I'm getting the hell out of here.