Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there some chance to find someone by photo?
So I realize I'm asking something impossible, but still. I was surfing through the Internet and suddenly found a guy who caught my attention.

As I understand, the person who took this photo doesn't know anything about him as well, because it's a photo shoot among strangers. I believe he's not some celebrity, just an ordinary guy from France and possibly Lille, because that's where this photo was taken. I tried to look through Facebook, but nothing...

You can try with Google. There's the option to charge the pic online and use it to do the research. I also think there's the option to add a 'key-word' to help the search engine. Try with and without any word.

http://www.google.com/insidesearch/featu...image.html

[quote=sillyboy86]You can try with Google. There's the option to charge the pic online and use it to do the research. I also think there's the option to add a 'key-word' to help the search engine. Try with and without any word.

I tried it, but the only thing I get is this one picture in different sizes.

Unfortuantely I can't post the link, I had small hope that someone who is from France or Lille, where this photo was taken, might know his name.