Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a good apology?
So I got mad at my boyfriend the other day because when I was talking to him on the phone the other day, I couldn't hear him very well and he talked to me in a tone of voice that I did not like because of that. After that I didn't text him or called him and he texted me late at night (because he work at night) saying that I did not even bother texting him, but I ignored the text. The next day we did not speak or text at all either but he called me like at 8pm but I did not answer the phone, and he got mad and texted me saying I was acting immature which is true but I did not want to answer because I did not feel like confronting him about that and did not want to fight with him. I texted him later that night saying why I got mad but did not apologize for acting immature and he did not answer. Now I feel bad and want to apologize to him. This is what I want to tell him "I want to say I'm sorry for behaving so immature. I haven't stopped thinking about you the whole day. I'm so sorry Sad" Is that a good apology?

Pikolu Wrote:So I got mad at my boyfriend the other day because when I was talking to him on the phone the other day, I couldn't hear him very well and he talked to me in a tone of voice that I did not like because of that. After that I didn't text him or called him and he texted me late at night (because he work at night) saying that I did not even bother texting him, but I ignored the text. The next day we did not speak or text at all either but he called me like at 8pm but I did not answer the phone, and he got mad and texted me saying I was acting immature which is true but I did not want to answer because I did not feel like confronting him about that and did not want to fight with him. I texted him later that night saying why I got mad but did not apologize for acting immature and he did not answer. Now I feel bad and want to apologize to him. This is what I want to tell him "I want to say I'm sorry for behaving so immature. I haven't stopped thinking about you the whole day. I'm so sorry Sad" Is that a good apology?

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Yes I think you need to be the bigger man here,and that is a good apology maybe add something like "I never meant to hurt your feelings,but if I have then that was very wrong of me". Hopefully he will accept your apology,you have done the right thing by admitting you were wrong and want to put things right.Good luck. Smile

That seems to fit the bill OK. A little humility never comes amiss.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It's a good apology. I hope he accepts the apology. Also welcome to GS.
An eye for an eye

welcome to GS firstly - it takes the bigger man to apologies , if you feel you acting a little immature then that's a good apology - just let him know why u acted that way - be honest then you will feel at peace at least you did the right thing - I hope he accepts

I dont know what the tone of voice was like so i wouldnt like to say… if he was just speaking loudly so you could understand him or he took offense that you couldnt hear him, there’s a difference no?

Welcome to the forum, and I think that's a good apology.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sex I always a good apology. It of course depends on what you did: yelled at him bj. Didn't take out the garbage handy-j. Hit him with a slow moving car regular sex. Accidentally stabed his mother with a knife in her kitchen when you where making baklava, and it was a real accident I didn't try to kill her or anything. Like really weird crazy sex stuff that you gotta Google to see if your doing it right