Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a sign?
So there I was in the office kitchen stuffing my face with cakes like the fat pig that I always am over the Christmas period. As I was coming out into the main office I glanced at the computer screen of one of my colleagues who was on gaydar.com does that mean he might play for the pink team? The guy is in his late 40s and he is not married and never talks about girlfriends. What do you think?

P.S Don't worry about the weight thing, after Christmas I will starve myself for two weeks to be thinner again. :biggrin:

Are we worried about your weight???? Not us!!! Enjoy your cakes. Well what's he doing on Gaydar if he isn't gay???

princealbertofb Wrote:Are we worried about your weight???? Not us!!! Enjoy your cakes. Well what's he doing on Gaydar if he isn't gay???

Best. Point. Ever. Made.

princealbertofb Wrote:Are we worried about your weight???? Not us!!! Enjoy your cakes. Well what's he doing on Gaydar if he isn't gay???

To stalk his coworker who is gay =p

Just kidding, he is obivious gay. If you want to know for sure just ask him then. I saw one of my coworker having a rainbow symbol on his back pack. It took me 2 weeks to get my courage to ask. He was really happy to tell me that he wasplaying for our team. He also told mr that i should have asked him earlier. We became very good friends frpm that.

Just saying.
Be careful.
He might just be on gaydar for hook ups.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I say go for this guy. However, I'd also take Genersis' advice and be careful. He just might be on there to hookup... or he can even be an "IRL troll."

good advice from all

Gaydar.com

To quote the sadly missed Michael - If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck ...