Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this appropriate?
Gaydude3 Wrote:Um just friends lol. No feelings.

friends... with benefits?

When i was single, i had a similar situation with my best friend (who was also single at the time), we'd always go out together (bars, clubs, gay events, etc) and always had a great time together - until it came to identifying cute guys. It came to a head when we both found out we had been texting the same guy at the same time in the same bar. My friend got all pissed because he said i knew he was attracted to that guy, even tho i told him that the guy reached out to me.

Long story short, we had a sit-down chat and just set some guidelines....we both promised to respect who we were attracted to, BUT that if we saw a guy we were BOTH attracted to, that we'd be upfront and tell the guy and let HIM decide who he wanted to chat with.

Yea, it was akward, but you know what, our friendship was more important than an initial attraction to a new guy.

My advice is that you 2 should really have an honest chat about your boyfriend search and to promise to resepct each other FIRST.

It's NOT a race to see who can get the next best boyfriend, and I'm betting your friend does what he does more as a way of proving that HE could get a guy if he wnated to - even if he's not really attracted to him. Just to prove a point to YOU and HIMSELF!

Talk it out!

um, ah punch him in the 'nads and tell him back off?

J/K Smile