Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this as lively as it gets?
I am a member of a few BDSM forums and if a thread is started or a comment made hundreds of posts will follow within hours but I am a member of a few gay forums and the traffic is very low. It seems the best you can expect is a couple of responses too multiple threads and comments in days.

Is this as good as a gay forum gets?

I have been struggling with my sexuality for years and I need a vibrant community where the debate is lively.

All the gay forums seem to be either very quiet, very perochial or populated by teenagers talking about their celebrity crushes

Wheres the lively international gay forum for adults at?

Coffee

Wow I just looked at my profile overview and I have 12 posts and only 3 or 4 replies in over 24 hours

Not exactly firing all cylinders and this is the most lively forum I have found so far!!!

Usually a crossdressing sexually confused man such as myself will get some attention even if it is to say nasty things but aparently gay forums are much quiter than most. What goes on???

This forum can be quiet at times but is one of the best gay forum around at present. Everyone here is very friendly and have respect for each other, even the young ones have mature attitudes. If you stick around long enough you will enjoy the forum.Confusedmile:

Cheers Lionel Rychard:biggrin:

I'm just surpised that gay forums are so quiet when the crossdressing and BDSM forums are alive with trafick.

Sheesh even obscure forums dedicated to far out fetishes seem to be more ubiquitous and lively than the gay internet forums.

I wonder why the format hasn't caught on?

An answer might that gay men like all men don't do small talk but only talk when we feel the need to do so. A friend who is a cd and does belong to a forum, often conplains that the traffic is bitchy and silly, just like a group of teenage girls would behave on a forum.

Very true, those forums are busy but a lot of cliquey bitcheness goes on

But the gay chat rooms and gay dating sites are thriving more than most, just gay forums seem to be skinny

I think they are busy because they can flirt and been silly in a chat room, also exercising their right hand. All dating sites are always busy, offering the chance of meeting their true love via the net. This forum is a mixture of gay and non gay topics, which hopefully appeals to people.

We don't need too many people here. I'd rather the forum not to be over populated. I went on gay teen forum its like a bunch of bitchy girl. And I don't want it to be like that on here. Here is where good advice is given and received, and grate conversations start.

An increase in popularity with this website will make the forums more lively they will get. Some of us are working around the clock to get improve the popularity of this forum and make it more "Lively" If you read the forums you would have known that.