Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this as lively as it gets?
[COLOR="Purple"]I agree that this is one of the most amazing forums on the web. Not sure what makes it work the way it does but it works.

I have PMed you another huge gay forum site. It is HUGE. It has some amazing people there also. There are a few real assholes there and for whatever reason that site needs like 10 mods/admins at all time. I have made some great friends there and some amazing convos too... and I have seen some friends thrown off that site for getting in an argument... for whatever reason this site pretty much runs itself... I have seen a few problems in the years but it is usually laughed off and the ass leaves or is removed quickly.

I do miss the ShoutBox that use to be here. It caused some issues with the site but was a lot of fun to have on the front page and get people involved.

One does have to remember that a forum is only as good as each individual member and I am sure that there are some interesting studies by sociologist on the internet/communication/forums...[/COLOR]

If I wanted lively I'd look elsewhere. I inherited a gay group on Yahoo and it is far quieter than this. This suits me fine. If it were too busy I'd probably have to reconsider my membership. I spend too much time on here as it is Wink

i like it the way it is Confusedmile:

I'm just here to say what I need to say. And hear what I need to hear.

And then I go play golf.