Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this normal?
Is it normal to jack off, wearing a condom, while driving a car?

Anyone?

:biggrin:

I suppose. :p

GayBoiCharlotte Wrote:I suppose. :p

LoL... :biggrin:

You are the most normal guy I've seen on the internet so far. :biggrin:

I think I might ban the word "Normal" From being applied to human pysche, THERES JUST NO SUCH THING!
Yes it is "normal", even if you were to remove the condom, the car or even gravity from this senario:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

LOL have you tried it? :eek: You can get a fine and 3 points on your license in the UK if the police catch you using a mobile phone while driving... not sure what the penalty would be for doing your suggestion... :biggrin:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy Wrote:LOL have you tried it? :eek: You can get a fine and 3 points on your license in the UK if the police catch you using a mobile phone while driving... not sure what the penalty would be for doing your suggestion... :biggrin:

I think if you were able to do it hands free then you could argue in the court and possibly get away with it. However, if you needed to use a hand then they could get you the same way they get you for mobile phone use - You are not in full control of the vehicle because both hands are not being used to control the vehicle.

... but in Thailand don't you risk life imprisonment and a sound thrashing from the police ... or something? :eek:

I'm just glad I am unlikely to meet you on a motorway although I was tempted to add something about my neck of the woods Wink

marshlander Wrote:... but in Thailand don't you risk life imprisonment and a sound thrashing from the police ... or something? :eek:

I'm just glad I am unlikely to meet you on a motorway although I was tempted to add something about my neck of the woods Wink

LOL... where'd you hear THAT? :biggrin:

So it's illegal to jack off while you drive in UK? I didn't know that.... good to know, so I be very careful if I do it in UK.

Condoms are great for tossing, especially in more problematic locales, no messy cleanup.

Amigo Wrote:... So it's illegal to jack off while you drive in UK? I didn't know that.... good to know, so I be very careful if I do it in UK.
Eating a biscuit whilst stationary at traffic lights can earn you a fine and points on your licence in the UK.

I was once pulled over on a motorway by a policeman who saw me take a swig from a bottle of water. This was after I had manoeuvred into the inside lane, checked my mirror to make sure there was no one behind me and slowed slightly to create plenty of space between me and the car in front. I didn't consider it was a safety issue to check that there was no one driving faster than me two lanes away! He was also extraordinarily territorial. He said that no one was going to take a swig of water on HIS motorway - the M4 in Berkshire. :redface: