Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this normal?
Normal? what is Normal

In reply to the question, I have jacked off while driving, not that I should have it's not exactly a safe practice, but I wasn't wearing a condom when I did it.
Richard

And you think this is unusual or what, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Definitely unsafe, but I don't know if it's unusual, since I think a lot of people do strange things and are afraid to admit it.
Richard

I'm just now wondering what the probability is of a greater chance of a mishap. On speed training courses in the UK, people are told that even drivers using handsfree mobile phones are four times more likely to be involved in an accident.

How do they know this? Also why do they never mention the risks of chatting with someone in the car?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

You are supposed to have your eyes on the road, be alert and be defensive while driving. Trust me, I'm a driving enthusiast. However if you know what you're doing and you're good at multitasking, go right ahead! Just as long as you don't hurt yourself or other motorists on the road.

fredv3b Wrote:How do they know this? ...
They also make a point of stressing at the beginning of the course that anyone deemed to be disruptive will be ejected from the course and the case passed back to the police who will reinstate the speeding fine and points. Consequently, I didn't ask.

I suspect the stats must have been collected the other way round, i.e. that four times the number of people who had been involved in accidents were found to have been using a mobile phone, including hands-free.
fredv3b Wrote:... why do they never mention the risks of chatting with someone in the car?
Ah, you've met my ex then Rolleyes

How about this.

Jacking off with one hand, smoking a fat joint with the other, and having a three way chat with someone on the passenger seat and the phone, while driving a car...

Amigo Wrote:How about this.

Jacking off with one hand, smoking a fat joint with the other, and having a three way chat with someone on the passenger seat and the phone, while driving a car...

If anyone could do that, wow... kudos to them! They are the ultimate multitasking person alive. I'm good multitasking, I could never do that. :eek:

Ah and to make more interesting (and dangerous), there's also an alcoholic beverage in the cup holder. Roflmao