Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this really a bad thing?
UPDATE ON MY FOLLOW UP DATE

So my follow up date went as well as can be expected. This time we had to go to the club becuase my friends promotion company was holding an event. The event was very fun! We actually didn't spend to much time together because he was talking with his friends and dancing with them, and I was doing the same. Towards midnight he told me was just going to split with a friend of his, I don't need to say what that meant. So I just hung with my friends and we enjoyed the rest of the night. I got to meet some of the go-go boys from L.A. and Las Vegas, WHO WERE HOT! I also danced with the D.J., who I thought looked just like Tito El Bambino, who I absolutely love! When the event was over and the club closed, my friends and I headed to a 24 hour burger joint that everyone goes to. As we were sitting there, Damien (mydate), shows up and sits with us and starts to put the moves on me in front of the D.J. I basically told him that I was no longer interested and that I was going to give the guys a ride back to their hotel. He seemed pretty upset and asked why did I invite him out in the first place. I felt like he was a total joke and had no reason to be upset with me, and that he was the one who left in the first place. He just looked at me wierd and did the "whatever" look and left. So, I don't think that I will be seeing much of him again. Which I am fine with. That is the update. OH! The D.J.'s name is Donovan. He is moving to Phoenix in a few months for college. He knows how to get a hold of me, and I know how to get a hold of him as well...Wink

jade_ari Wrote:UPDATE ON MY FOLLOW UP DATE

So my follow up date went as well as can be expected. This time we had to go to the club becuase my friends promotion company was holding an event. The event was very fun! We actually didn't spend to much time together because he was talking with his friends and dancing with them, and I was doing the same. Towards midnight he told me was just going to split with a friend of his, I don't need to say what that meant. So I just hung with my friends and we enjoyed the rest of the night. I got to meet some of the go-go boys from L.A. and Las Vegas, WHO WERE HOT! I also danced with the D.J., who I thought looked just like Tito El Bambino, who I absolutely love! When the event was over and the club closed, my friends and I headed to a 24 hour burger joint that everyone goes to. As we were sitting there, Damien (mydate), shows up and sits with us and starts to put the moves on me in front of the D.J. I basically told him that I was no longer interested and that I was going to give the guys a ride back to their hotel. He seemed pretty upset and asked why did I invite him out in the first place. I felt like he was a total joke and had no reason to be upset with me, and that he was the one who left in the first place. He just looked at me wierd and did the "whatever" look and left. So, I don't think that I will be seeing much of him again. Which I am fine with. That is the update. OH! The D.J.'s name is Donovan. He is moving to Phoenix in a few months for college. He knows how to get a hold of me, and I know how to get a hold of him as well...Wink

Get a hold of him Ari, (Donovan) don't leave him waiting for you to make the first move. make that moveKnuddel

CurtCB Wrote:Get a hold of him Ari, (Donovan) don't leave him waiting for you to make the first move. make that moveKnuddel

We actually were texting all day and evening yesterday. Then we had a good long phone conversation. I was late for work cuz' I overslept. He is coming to take a tour of ASU in 2 weeks. SO EXCITED!!!!Supergrin

Good for you and good luck. Oh don't take my horrible love life as an example of luck >Smile