Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this slutty?
Ok, I recently got off with a guy who took it very badly when he found out i'd got with 5 guys a year, I told him the oldest person i'd seen was 30 (I was 20 at the time) and he started telling me that I was a slut, probably had HIV and that he thought it was a big mistake sleeping with me. I've never thought of myself like that before, but the aggressive way he was talking to me made me feel like an extremley sick person. I tried justifying it to him saying that I don't go out looking for one night stands, that having sex with less then 1 person every 2 months is relatively low statistically speaking etc etc but he wouldn't have any of it.

I'm not trying to win him back, I just want to know if I'm acting in a bad way or not. It's really starting to bother me in case other people see me as twistedly as he did.

[COLOR="Purple"]Difficult to say... no one should judge another so it really is up to you.

Cant really go by statistics either... is that a low count for disco bunnies? gym fuck buds? bar hoppers? monks Rolleyes [/COLOR]

Anonymous Wrote:Ok, I recently got off with a guy who took it very badly when he found out i'd got with 5 guys a year

I'm not sure where I'd draw the line at slutty, but I'd say 5 guys a year is NOT slutty.

Just a guess, but perhaps he was upset to discover it didn't mean as much to you as he had imagined.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Thanks for the replys everyone. I know "sluttys" a very subjective term, I meant in comparison to normal young, gay men.

fredv3b - the thing is he made it perfectly clear to me that it wasn't gonna go anywhere. He even said that he'd probably be down the local bar in a couple of weeks picking up someone else.

It's hardly any of his business unless you have put his health at risk.

Anonymous Wrote:fredv3b - the thing is he made it perfectly clear to me that it wasn't gonna go anywhere. He even said that he'd probably be down the local bar in a couple of weeks picking up someone else.

In a couple of weeks, and he calls you slutty at 5 times a year?!
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Only 5 guys in a year? I think you need help but NOT the kind of help he thinks. He's an arsehole and a retard. Can't he see the hypocrisy in his own situation? If I were you, I would never speak to him again. Better luck next time. And who's counting anyway?

Marshlander - that's the thing I always have regular checkups and nothings come up. He even tried to have sex without a condom (which I point blank refused to do), so if anything he's the one who tried to put my health at risk!

peterinmalaga - lol exactly that's what I thought until I met him.

I reckon he was mostly pissed off cause i'd slept with someone 10 years older then me, but I don't go out looking for older people, I just go with people I fancy and one of them happened to be 30. Besides a 10 year age gap isn't all that mega. He seems to think that gays 30 or over are very likely to have diseases so I think cause he's bi and hasn't been out in the scene much that he has a very warped view of homosexuality.