Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this slutty?
With care it is absolutely possible to reach an advanced age like mine and be disease free. The only std that has ever shown up in any check-up I've ever had is NSU ... and that doesnt have to be caused through sex. It's a good idea to get your hep B vaccination, though. I trust everyone here has done so?

I think 5 guys at the weekend might qualify you for an application to the slut club.

Forget this loser.

NOOOO absolutely not!! Dont worry about it. You sound pretty hot and if you where with five gys who cares. Straight men go with so many girls. does that make them sluts? nooo way..

drewnyc7 Wrote:NOOOO absolutely not!! Dont worry about it. You sound pretty hot and if you where with five gys who cares. Straight men go with so many girls. does that make them sluts? nooo way..

That's because they are straight. I've only ever heard slut applied to females and gay males.

I think the question should be,

"Is he an asshole or a dickhead?"

Slut is in the eye of the beholder.

But if you need a point of reference I am younger than you and have done much "worse" (if you want to look at it that way)

If five guys in a year is slutty I guess I would be the whore from hell (when I was younger of course). The guy is judgemental and trying to force his own crap on you....brush it off.