Wow! I want one...

Wow! I want $189!
I bid NO Trump!

So their goal was $160,000
They are close to $3 Million..
Can't they bring the price down?

I am excited about the technology..
The promo campaign is not exactly "Sharp"

"Bringing Shaving into the 21st Century "..?

Come on ¡!..?

This is the twenty first century..shaving has already been around for 5000+ years..Shaving WILL be around wheather their product makes it or not ..
so they are not "bringing" shaving..

Now..

"Revolutionized Shaving For the Twenty First Century" or something in that vein <~Not so bad..

The YouTube vid showed garbage pile of disposable razors... Cheap disposable razors.. then they tapped the subject of environmental issues..
Well..
For 189 bux for a razor.. something tells me "Disposable Razor Pollution " will be around for a long ass time..

One article said the razor is good for a month.. another said 50,000 hours.. which is it? ..or will it be a product for wealthy folks?

Honestly.. how many of the backers on kickstarter.com AREN'T engineers , developers or board members from Bic, Gillette Norelco, Whal, Epilady or Braun?.. and don't forget Chineese knock off gurus.

Personally I hope this product takes off..
I hope it won't be 20 years till I can buy one without putting a dent in my wallet...

Wow .. in twenty years i'll be 60..
No one will want to see my silky smooth wrinkled balls then..
Godspeed Skarp!!

This looks amazing but that price tag is hefty!

https://m.reddit.com/r/kickstarter/comme...arp_laser/

There are some interesting points in there. I particularly like the 1800% of ksgoal and still can't afford prototype comment.

why has the guy got a huge caveman beard if he's just helped invent a laser razor that can change the industry forever - you think he would test it out on himself first Smile ...that stood out for me lol

I'd love one of these if only to stop skin irritation

matty7 Wrote:why has the guy got a huge caveman beard if he's just helped invent a laser razor that can change the industry forever - you think he would test it out on himself first Smile ...that stood out for me lol

I'd love one of these if only to stop skin irritation

Many sceptics question that as well. Pretty much everybody who appeared in the video had a beard.
Perhaps they intend to shave it off, using the laser, live one day, when they've got a working prototype.

Well, I never shave, I just keep the thing trimmed. Not sure I would wanna pay that kind of money..and coming to think about it I don't remember cutting myself frequently back when I did have to shave.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

The technology seems cool,but the price is very hefty. I'd love for one that can trim my beard instead of shaving them all though Big Grin