Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the reason I keep losing my house plants?
Apparently WiFi routers are the problem

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.c...fi-router/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

nahhhh.. Most likely it's because they don't like your jokes.

Are they on a leash when you walk them or do you let them run wild?

This is not new news thou! I heard about this study a while back! But anything Londoner post is worth reading anyway! Palbert and Virge responses crack me up, I burst out laughing! But Londoner is a good sport thou!

I've heard that people who use cell phones regularly - are turning into zombies. It's causing their brain cells to die!!!!

I'm joking of course..... Really...... I made that up!!!
We Have Elvis !!

Londoner knows I like his funny stuff. I HONESTLY come looking for it week day mornings.

But it's fun once in a while to give him a poke.

Virge Wrote:Londoner knows I like his funny stuff. I HONESTLY come looking for it week day mornings.

Ahemmm.....a poke?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Virge Wrote:Londoner knows I like his funny stuff. I HONESTLY come looking for it week day mornings.

Speaking of poking, how did you and Ray enjoy your Hot Springs outing?

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Speaking of poking, how did you and Ray enjoy your Hot Springs outing?

We cancelled it. hahahahhaha!
By the time he woke up sunday winds were up to 30 mph blowing the snow that fell Friday & Saturday so bad we couldn't see more than a 100 yds.

The good part of the wind blowing the snow is that my whole front yard is LEVEL down to the grass with less than an inch of snow. All my neighbors downwind have drifts 4 and 5 ft high. I heard them up before dawn this morning shoveling, blowing and using 4 wheelers with blades to free up their cars.

I tried plants but then I get all passive-aggressive about watering them. I refuse to acknowledge their presence for long periods because I know it's "work" waiting for me. Then I finally feel guilty enough and drown them... bahaha!

Erm...