Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic migration in to Europe
verysimple Wrote:Well, you can't really generalize like that... No two people are the same. Read some history about the middle east you'll find out that Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon all tried to help and free Palestine from the Isreali occupation... And they all did some attacks on the israeli forces but they couldn't really do it because Israel is backed up by the UN ... So yea, Some Arabs care.. others don't ! That's how life is but not everyone is careless

mmm... yes you're right, I do take that back, the statement I made was rather general it's just that I've lived in the middle east for over 10 years and my experience with them was pretty disturbing, many of them can tend to be pretty racist and boastful one of the hardest of cultures for me to wrap my head around however I do believe there is good and bad to every nation and every culture.I myself have many arab friends who all say the same thing, with all that money and oil they have in there countries, if they just united together and stood up for justice, nothing could stop them... but most of the heads simply just don't want too.

Thundanton Wrote:mmm... yes you're right, I do take that back, the statement I made was rather general it's just that I've lived in the middle east for over 10 years and my experience with them was pretty disturbing, many of them can tend to be pretty racist and boastful one of the hardest of cultures for me to wrap my head around however I do believe there is good and bad to every nation and every culture.I myself have many arab friends who all say the same thing, with all that money and oil they have in there countries, if they just united together and stood up for justice, nothing could stop them... but most of the heads simply just don't want too.

Again, You can't generalize based on where you lived. Idk where you were but also it's not all the same. I was born and raised in the Arab world and where I come from.. "Jordan" I can say that each region here is different from the other and each place has its own characteristics that makes it different than the other places in Jordan and the country is diverse with its environment, culture, and traditions let alone the whole Arab world with its countries...

Now, I know I am the last to speak cuz I fucking hate the Arab world and I am sick of Arabs but also I do have some pretty great friends from here.. Not everyone is the same buddy!

[Image: 1625487_1616857591916297_752518772863966...e=567817B6]

mmm... well I guess some are helping.

Now here's some interesting information about which European countries are in the best position to accept migrants:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-3413883...a&ns_fee=0
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

i'll make an exception here for once as I do not like to get involved in political or religious threads ever - on my Facebook I just received a picture of a refugee male (prob 20s) clean shaven in a t-shirt in amongst many migrants - on his face he has a very distinctive scar - then the next picture is of a man with full beard carrying an assault rifle with the isis flag - he has the exact same facial scar !!! they are then matched up perfectly - I know pictures can be manipulated easily and nothing sells better than fear but this is a lot of effort to convince us terrorist are coming over under the guise of migration..

it is terrible whats happening in Syria etc I agree - if this posts offends anyone though I will happily delete it - I do not intend to debate it..i was just posting what I received on social media

matty7 Wrote:i'll make an exception here for once as I do not like to get involved in political or religious threads ever - on my Facebook I just received a picture of a refugee male (prob 20s) clean shaven in a t-shirt in amongst many migrants - on his face he has a very distinctive scar - then the next picture is of a man with full beard carrying an assault rifle with the isis flag - he has the exact same facial scar !!! they are then matched up perfectly - I know pictures can be manipulated easily and nothing sells better than fear but this is a lot of effort to convince us terrorist are coming over under the guise of migration..

it is terrible whats happening in Syria etc I agree - if this posts offends anyone though I will happily delete it - I do not intend to debate it..i was just posting what I received on social media

Thanks. No offence intended and no offence taken.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

matty7 Wrote:i'll make an exception here for once as I do not like to get involved in political or religious threads ever - on my Facebook I just received a picture of a refugee male (prob 20s) clean shaven in a t-shirt in amongst many migrants - on his face he has a very distinctive scar - then the next picture is of a man with full beard carrying an assault rifle with the isis flag - he has the exact same facial scar !!! they are then matched up perfectly - I know pictures can be manipulated easily and nothing sells better than fear but this is a lot of effort to convince us terrorist are coming over under the guise of migration..

I have zero doubt that terrorists try to slip in among the hordes of refugees (just as I have no doubt that if they're all treated as terrorist sympathizers outright that a bunch more of them will become terrorists when they otherwise wouldn't).

I also have zero doubt that pic is fake. Various governments have such hair trigger ways to identify possible terrorists that he'd have almost certainly been picked up if that pic were real. And, more importantly, I don't understand why but many people LOVE to fake pix like that and post them on FB or spread them around just to get a reaction.

Oh, and it's so easy that it's NOT "a lot of effort." Photoshopping is very easy.

im only happy about living now. i just cant imagine the world after me here... in my mind i see only problems in the future - but it just me...

Alto Wrote:I hope the people of Europe get everything they deserve, its been pathetic how we have doubt with this and lets get this straight, most of these freeriders are not refugees and not from syria most of them are men and many of us dont want them here but that doesnt matter, Ive got a huge amount of respect for Hungary now and very little for anybody else

i agree. and if it was just about safety, they would stay in the first safe country on their way. Turkey's not in war, the last time i checked. but no, they are coming in here to Italy, Germany, France, UK --- because these are economically better options than Turkey. people who talk about their safety fail to see that these people were safe once they were outside the borders of Syria. beyond that they should be considered economic migrants and not refugees.
''Do I look civilized to you?''